• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Distress call

Started by Broknbonz, June 30, 2016, 12:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Broknbonz

I'm trying to locate the maker of a small metal distress mouth call. I've heard rumor that It's a member on this forum. 5shots...maybe ???

For some reason I can't contact him directly so any help or information would be greatly appreciated.
Or if he sees this post please contact me text/call 615-four nine 5-0 two 9 one
Thanks

Hawks Feather

Are you thinking of these?

http://forum.finsandfur.net/index.php?topic=11751.msg132382#msg132382

Let me know if it is and I will contact 5 shots and let him know about your post.  When you get more posts you will be given additional privileges.

Jerry

Broknbonz

Yessir, that'd be them. Really appreciate your help. He's welcome to call or text me anytime. I'd like to get a couple

Hawks Feather

I sent him an email and also a PM with the link to this post so he should have all the information.

Jerry

5 SHOTS

I do intend on making some more of them in the near future. I have a few new design changes that I have been working on. I think they will be interesting to say the least. As soon as I get going on them I will let everyone know. For now I am going to keep you in the dark.  :biggrin:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

Broknbonz

Thanks for the birddog Hawks.

5shots, any of the original versions around that are available ?
I heard one a mutual buddy has last wknd and I've gotta have one.

FinsnFur

5 shots, I sent the last one I had here to Doug (WldWldWest) in case you are getting ready to ask me if I had any left. lol
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

5 SHOTS

Quote from: FinsnFur on June 30, 2016, 10:39:55 PM
5 shots, I sent the last one I had here to Doug (WldWldWest) in case you are getting ready to ask me if I had any left. lol

:doh2: :alscalls:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

FinsnFur

Yah! I sacrificed mine to get him off me back. Lmao
..hey it worked.

Sent from my Galaxy using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Broknbonz

lol, he's still haunting Yal cause that's the exact one I had in my hands. You should ask him how it does calling in momma deer. Thought he was gonna get a kiss

pitw

If you wanna really have fun with them.  Go into a Cabellas and show them how a call sounds. 
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

Broknbonz, tell Doug to give you his.  :laf: It's only fair, I gave him mine. :sneer:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

WldWldWest

Jim...uh negative ghost Rider ain't nobody getting that call!! :biggrin:
I knew something a lil different about that call when I fondled the ones you sent to LBL!
Bonz witnessed me call a mature doe in to less than 10 yards not once but 3 times even after she figured out what I was :eyebrow:

Art not rushing you but hurry up every chance you get as want one of the new ones myself!! :bowingsmilie:
"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

JohnP

When they come for mine they better bring theirs

pitw

Broknbonz

Looks like pitw has a few to spare. Dib I have my choice of any in the pic ?

Hawks Feather

Quote from: Broknbonz on July 04, 2016, 12:39:40 AM
Looks like pitw has a few to spare. Dib I have my choice of any in the pic ?

Don't take the one on the left.  I think it is a fake.   ;yes;

pitw

Art had those made up for the boys and I when I met him the first time. :yoyo: :yoyo:  I've had ample opportunity to sell them but as only one is mine I still have it.  Bob says his in his truck and Don says  :shrug:.

Okanagan

Can anyone post a recording of the sound this call makes? 

I won't copy the sound, not legal to use electronic calls for deer anywhere I or my kids hunt, but am curious as to what it sounds like.  I aasume you called whitetail does with it? 

Broknbonz

I've got a video of Doug messing with a doe I'll be glad to send to someone if they wanna post it here for others to see/hear. Just shoot me a text, number is in my previous post