• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Shameless NB Plug...

Started by Coulter, October 18, 2016, 09:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

Just wanted to pass this along to you guys. This is the front and back of the flyers that will be passed out at shows, banquets, raffles, etc. that North Bay attends. The back explains what NB is gearing up for and where the money goes that isn't directly put back into materials or donations. If this is inappropriate here go ahaed and dlete the thread Jim.

Front...

Back...

This is the first flyer I have done for NB. If it helps promote the business I'll be tweaking it a bit for the next run. Suggestions, constructive criticism, ideas, etc. are all welcome.

Steve

Todd Rahm

Nothing shameless about one of the best quality made calls in the business.  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

riverboss

Agreed!!

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Tapatalk

Frogman

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

FinsnFur

This is so inappropriate I cant describe it. This makes the stuff they are blaming Trump for, childs play.  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

slagmaker

Quote from: FinsnFur on October 18, 2016, 09:03:22 PM
This is so inappropriate I cant describe it. This makes the stuff they are blaming Trump for, childs play.  :laf:

Is this one of them thar ruthless posts
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

FinsnFur

LOL

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Coulter

Hahaha...Thanks guys, and you too Jim :eyebrownod:

And Todd, I appreciate that. I wouldn't be where I am without your support and from all of the other guys that have bought calls from me over the years. Even some of the ugly ones :doh2:

MI VHNTR

The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

JohnP

That looks great Steve and lots of luck in the future.  I still haven't made it out with the two predator calls I got from you but hopefully will this coming season.  Bought some camouflage tape I can wrap around the walker, the middle bar on the walker makes for an excellent rifle rest. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Coulter

Thanks John and MI VHNTR...I appreciate that.

John...Leave it to you to make a hunting machine out of your walker. I sure hope you're able to get out a few times this season. Good luck to ya sir!