• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

A few goodies....

Started by Arkyyoter, April 23, 2007, 07:44:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkyyoter

A few "goodies" came......I will get some more pics as time permits....some REALLY good stuff here  :)  Lookin' for more this afternoon.....then more later in the week.....

WOOHOO.....as soon as I can, I gotta get on that lathe....

Joe

Purgatory_Predator_Calls

Dad gum man!  Can't wait to see what gets turned out of that stock..... :shck:

Joey
When you feel like you can't take another step, ALWAYS take one more!

Bygog!

www.purgatorypredatorcalls.com
CPCMCA www.custompredatorcallassociation.com

bowjunkie

WOW now thats some fine lookin wood ya gots there ...I'm with Joey can't wait to see the results of that whit your skill it will be jaw dropping  :yoyo:

bearmanric

Joe the Hippo Wee Wee came in much bigger than i thought. :shck: cool stuff you have there. Ricky :innocentwhistle:

Hawks Feather

Joe,

The burl looks super!  I know what the bands are and think the white blocks are Holly, but what is the yellow and the flat circles?

Jerry

FinsnFur

Those are candles Jerry  :biggrin:
Buffing rouge
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

So that is Joe's new secret.  He is turning his calls by the light of a candle to get in the "mood".  Next thing we know he will be turning . . . I don't think I want to go there.   :roflmao:     :roflmao:     :roflmao:

Jerry

Arkyyoter

Jerry....the white blocks/sheets are elephant ivory....the others are synthetics, except the poker chip looking ones, they are died/stablized horn..... :biggrin:

Brad H

I'll take the chrome rings, the chips, and what about the white squares...could I have you fix'em up with dice dots? :biggrin: :biggrin:

Brad

CypressSlough

Joe, those are some great looking materials. I can't wait to see what you do with it.  Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

BasinBoy

Quote from: Hawks Feather on April 23, 2007, 05:35:29 PM
Joe,

The burl looks super!  I know what the bands are and think the white blocks are Holly, but what is the yellow and the flat circles?

Jerry

its chedda cheese :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :yoyo:

Arkyyoter

Really it's fumunda cheese...... :innocentwhistle:

Joe

Hawks Feather

Joe,

I know you are a cheese whiz, so I will be looking forward to seeing it finished.

Jerry

THO Game Calls

I don't know - one guy getting candles to get in the mood, another getting Hippo wee wee's - I have to wonder about actually using any of the calls these guys make LOL

You are scaring me Rick and Joe   :roflmao:   :roflmao:

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results