• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

My Ghost Flamed Antler Call.

Started by Todd Rahm, May 04, 2007, 12:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Rahm

Well fellas, a while back Brad sent my Wolf Howler, and accompanying it was this beaut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I was at awe, at the "ghost flames". Told the wife it was my "Brad" call with an "American Chopper" ghost flame job.  :biggrin: She sounds good too..........................and yes, shes a hunter not a shelver.  :shck:
Thanks Brad.

I took her out look'n for grizzlies last Tuesday in this country. No we didn't find any coming out of the dens yet. Just two porcipines and a boat load of ptarmigan, and 100 miles. The two fellas I went with, fell in love with the call. So I'll being buying two antler calls in the future for them.  :congrats:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nailbender

Nice one Brad!
    Snowmobiles yet!  I'm mowin' the darn lawn already!     Also riding motorcycle and eating fresh asparagus so it's all good. :biggrin:

DirtyDog

Hell......I was gonna say that I am wearin flip flops, sippin some tea, and mowing the grass.  :biggrin:

awh

Man that call is sharp.
Love the pics Todd. I have done the impossible here....I talked the wife into mowing this year  :biggrin: :yoyo: :wink: :eyebrow:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

keekee

Nice call there Todd! I like the pic's as well, you should post more of them!

Brent

Brad H

That's a better picture of that call than I could have done.

Great hunting country. It looks a lot like the badlands here only bald.

Brad

Hawks Feather

Great looking calls, but you can keep the snow.  I like a little snow on Christmas eve and then it can be done for the year. 

Jerry

Todd Rahm

I was definetly in some high ground there, thats or sure. Its about 2 hours from the house, and at the house................there is no snow, but I'm not quite mowing yet.  :biggrin:

iahntr

Congrats on the call Todd. Thanks for sharin. That is too cool Brad !!
Scott

Coulter

Awesome call Brad / Todd...That is mighty fine detail work :highclap:

Love the pics of Alaska too Todd....Someday :innocentwhistle: I am still saving my pennies :iroll:

vvarmitr

How the heck did you do that? :confused:  It looks like the antler grew that way! :shck: 
If you can do that on another one I want it. :eyebrow:  I'm impressed!!!!!!!

Glad that call is in the hands of a true call collector & being shared w/ Predator call aficionados. Thanks Todd! :highclap:

Brad H

vvarmitr,

I just draw the flames on with a pencil, then use the needle point in the Dremel to remove the color and form the flames. Drawing that type of thing is one of very few things that has always been easy for me.

I keep a few dark antlers around just for this purpose. I'll put you down for the next one.

Brad

Hawks Feather

Brad,

You sure made that sound simple.  But most of us know that there is WAY more than that that goes into making one of your calls.

Jerry

BasinBoy

vvarmitr

Quote from: Brad H on May 05, 2007, 04:10:31 PMI keep a few dark antlers around just for this purpose. I'll put you down for the next one.

YES! There is a God! :highclap:

pm'ing ya my address ol'buddy, ol'pal, ol'buddy! :biggrin: