• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Lanyards

Started by guywildstorm, May 15, 2007, 06:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guywildstorm

I have a few finished up and ready to go. Some really outstanding keepers on these three. Lanyards are all the same style, 4 strand flat braid for the part that goes around your neck and then changes to 4 strand round braid down the sides. 4 drops for calls, the two on the sides are adjustable, just take them and move them up or down the braid depending on where you want the calls to hang.
$25 will get the lanyard to your door and if you want a matching sling to go with it I will do the set for $35. Just be sure and tell me if you want the matching sling.
Thanks for looking,
Guy
#1 Black/Desert CamoSOLD! with a deer antler keeper with a bear track engraved on the horn.

#2 Chocolate Brown/Tan with an Afzelia Burl keeper

#3 Black/Charcoal GreySOLD! with a turned deer antler keeper. $25 for just the lanyard or $35 for the lanyard and matching sling.

Clark's Custom Calls & Lanyards

yotehunter74

CypressSlough

Good looking ropes Guy.

Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

awh

I like it. The antler really sets them off. :yoyo:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

guywildstorm

#2 is still available.

Guy

The Rock

#3 is sweet! It came yestersay Guy. Very nice and the carrier will get some serious action from what my Bud said.

:confused: I guess he's going to drag my yotes!  :roflmao:

guywildstorm

Rocky glad to hear it got there and that your happy with it. Thanks for the business.

Guy