• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Hank the Tank!

Started by nastygunz, February 23, 2022, 12:06:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

I am having trouble seeing Hank.  But if you say Hank is a tank that is good enough for me.

nastygunz

500 pound black bear breaking into peoples houses.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bambam

Send him down here, I need a new rug.

nastygunz

I think Hanks days are numbered :huh:

Hawks Feather

This is really weird.  Yesterday I couldn't see the video, this morning I could and watched it, and not I can't see it again.   :confused:

JohnP

Russian cyberattack.........
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

nastygunz

:alscalls:….. Well they say Hank is very elusive!

Hawks Feather

Quote from: nastygunz on February 24, 2022, 05:56:09 PM
:alscalls:….. Well they say Hank is very elusive!

That he is because the link is there again.   :highclap:

nastygunz

No wonder they can’t catch him!

Hawks Feather

I just read that while everyone is giving credit to Hank the Tank there are really THREE extra large bears. They did DNA testing and found out that Hank has some equally good sized friends who are helping him invade homes. Sounds like three bearskin rugs are available.

Okanagan

Quote from: Hawks Feather on February 25, 2022, 09:16:47 AM
I just read that while everyone is giving credit to Hank the Tank there are really THREE extra large bears. They did DNA testing and found out that Hank has some equally good sized friends who are helping him invade homes. Sounds like three bearskin rugs are available.

Agreed.  The news story made me think there is more than one bear.  Seemed like too many complaints in too short a time for one bear, unless several people are reporting the same incident.

I'll be he has a pretty good hide with a good coat of hair on him, especially right now in winter.

nastygunz

Plenty of good bear fat too! Hank wouldn’t last very long if he tried that shit up in these parts :biggrin: them yuppies they’re basically defenseless :wink:

nastygunz

SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, Calif. (AP) â€" Hank the Tank is actually a three-bear battalion.

DNA evidence now shows that the 500-pound black bear the public had nicknamed “Hank the Tank” is, in fact, at least three not-so-little bears who have damaged more than 30 properties around Lake Tahoe in recent months.

The state Department of Fish and Wildlife on Thursday said it will soon begin trapping bears in the South Lake Tahoe area to tag the animals and collect evidence for genetic analysis. The bears will be released in a “suitable habitat” and the agency said no trapped animals will be euthanized as part of the project.

Seems to me no matter where they release those bears they are eventually going to find a house to break into.

remrogers

Take some ones problem and make it someone else's problem.