• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

As far as voting today...

Started by nastygunz, November 08, 2022, 09:05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

As far as voting today, before you go,
Go fill up your gas tank, go buy your groceries, take a look at your 401k retirement, etc., VOTE!!

P.S. All politicians are crooks, some are just worse than others, fight the power!....🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Hawks Feather

Nasty,
    I disagree with your comment that ALL politicians are crooks. It is about the same as saying that EVERY human is a crook, some are just worse than others. But then I am biased since my cousin is a U.S. Congressman. To my knowledge he has never accepted anything that was 'free' or offered as a 'gift'. If he purchases a raffle ticket and wins, he donates whatever he has won back to the group that he bought his raffle ticket from. He even paid social security and provided W-2s when my daughter baby sat his two daughters years ago and did the same for anyone else who has been employed by him. But yea, he is probably a crook in your eyes since he is a politician and votes to keep your firearms safe and attempts to keep your family safe, even though he is not your political representative. Rant over, but I am tired of seeing everyone in any group (politician, pro-gun, anti abortion, anti deficit spending, etc.) lumped with ones that someone doesn't like.

FinsnFur

They're are definitely some good ones with the interest of others being first. The problem is they are surrounded by crooks.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

nastygunz

well I will concede there may be one in 10,000 that is not a crook :wink: