• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

sneak peak

Started by Pilgrim, May 27, 2007, 07:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pilgrim

This one will probably go up for auction (not sure yet) when I get back from vacation (in a couple weeks).  The "chatoyance" in this wood is something to behold. Two pics in the sun, one in the shade:

And here's a little one I did for a friend:

Brad H

First rate work, Pilgrim!

That finish is so fine it seems inhuman to me.

Brad

HaMeR

WOW!!

I am sooooooo lucky to be Pilgrim's "friend". :eyebrow:

:laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Pilgrim

Brad I kind of got a chuckle after I looked at the photo - If you look close, you can see me stooping down with the camera (on the closer end of the barrel) and then right in the middle of the barrel is an upside-down shot of my gas-grill.

Todd Rahm

It is in-human Brad.....................Patrick did it.  :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:

Nice calls Pilgrim. Glad to see ya having a lil' fun and turning calls.  :congrats:

CrossJ

Very nice Patrick. You do excellent work. Maintain, Geordie

FinsnFur

Wow Patrick :yoyo:
What do you do to those things!!??
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

cb223

Those are awesome!! You make some beautiful calls!!! One of these days I'm going to have to get one.
CHAD

Bob D

Patrick,
Your calls are always so good looking ! I 've never seen one i didn't like. I've never seen one that i didn't want. i'm proud to say that I have one of yours and i have called up and killed coyotes with it. :yoyo:
Bob

Dogwood Creek

Razor sharp!!!  Fantastic call there Pilgrim.   :yoyo:

bowjunkie

:yoyo: wow fanflippintastic stuff right there  :yoyo:

DirtyDog

Wow, those are totally sweet.  :yoyo:

awh

Outstanding work.  :yoyo:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

Hawks Feather

Patrick,

You are going to have to work on your finishing skills (read that as LOWER them).  The gloss on that first call will cause someone to go blind.  You make excellent calls that anyone would be proud to own.  I hope you are enjoying your vacation. 

Jerry

Pilgrim

I guess I jumped the gun a little on that first call.  I owed Quackerstacker a call and planned on that one going to him.  I tried to get in touch with him, but didn't get a reply for a while.  So I thought I'd just put that one up for auction and we'd settle up on the next one.   Turns out he bought it (thanks Quackerstacker).   Anyway, sorry for getting the cart before the horse.   More calls to come though.

FinsnFur

:eyebrownod: Nice tactic  :roflmao:
He didnt catch on did he?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Pilgrim

Hey now, it really wasn't meant as a tactic.  But...that is some food for thought. :eyebrownod:

ohiobob

Pilgrim
THAT IS ONE SHINY CALL ,, I REALLY like everything about that call  :congrats:
Bob
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???