• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

What the F*#@ Canada

Started by FinsnFur, June 28, 2023, 08:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

This is what my neighborhood looks like tonight. When I clear my throat it taste like campfire. :sad:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Get in line to complain. We have had that for about a week. I'm not real sure, but I think president Joe is not thinking of putting up a picket fence to keep the smoke out of the U.S.

kyfuzzyface

About the same here in central ky
Fuzzy

bigben

Pa was like this earlier in june.  Supposed to blow out today or tonight. 
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

remrogers

Was that bad here in the NW three years back. We had our own fires plus smoke from Canada.

nastygunz

Holey guacamole... I haven't really seen anything here. It might be time for the Green Mountain Militia to invade Canada and declare martial law... :biggrin: 🇺🇸

nastygunz

All kidding aside that is pretty scary.

pitw

We  just like sharing the resources  :highclap: .

Clear as a bell here in my piece of paradise. Even got to see a new elk calf at 1:30 pm today.  It seemed to be enjoying the day too. :biggrin:
I say what I think not think what I say.

MI VHNTR

Air quality warnings here in the UP of Michigan. Lots of smoke/smell from the Canadian fires.
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

remrogers

Heard there were 135 different fires in Canada, as of yesterday.

nastygunz

Probably keeps the mosquitoes down.

pitw

Friend 30 miles East of me had to put out a fire in a hay field yesterday.  Started by lightning at 2 pm.  Very rare around here.
I say what I think not think what I say.