• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Handling fee!?

Started by nastygunz, October 03, 2024, 02:41:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

So today I was browsing around looking at various gun items and I saw these shotgun gauge adapters. Mostly for break open single shot shotguns. So I thought I might be interested in getting a 410 adapter that would fit into my 20 gauge. I went on the website of a company called Short Lane adapters and found one that I was going to purchase for a fairly reasonable price. So I checked into what the shipping fees were and they proudly state free shipping in the USA! But then they say we charge a $5.99 handling fee. I thought isn't that the same as a shipping fee?. So I sent them an email and said I noticed you charge a $5.99 handling fee, and by coincidence I actually charge a $5.99 shopping fee and was wondering who I can bill that to in your company?. Waiting to hear back from them, adapter NOT purchased 😉

nastygunz

I got an email back from the company from some smart ass who said if you want to bill somebody bill Joe Biden or Kamala Harris. I emailed him back and said not necessary I bought a better product from another company for a cheaper price and with no handling fee. Shop carefully when you buy things a lot of these companies get away with that shit sneaking little nickel and dime fees in there. Anytime I see anything that says handling fee I automatically look somewhere else.

nastygunz

New England Company just a couple hours away from me.

FinsnFur

Everybody just trying to survive in this Biden - Harris Economy, Nasty :alscalls:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com