• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

limited out

Started by Silencer, June 19, 2007, 08:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

After a good long thunderstorm this afternoon we went for a walk to see what was out and about.
We seen a bunch of cottontail, a few whitetail, but no coyote tracks that we were in search of.

But....  the boy caught himself a dozen  salamanders !!!   

After a long discussion of why we shouldnt keep them, we let them go at the end of the trail so they could breed and my son could become a grandpa  according to him.

Then on the way down the mountain road in the car he suggested we get a elephant hunting permit...lol...kids.  I said, "son we dont have elephants around here"... "dad, I bet they do in Texas"  LMAO !!!   
That made my evening...

Vic

possumal

Vic: God has blessed you with a lifetime hunting partner. You keep taking that kid out and you will never have to wonder where he is. He may wear you out hunting, but that is a good tired.  :highclap:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

vvarmitr

Loved the story Vic, made my day!  :eyebrownod:  :laf:

cb223

I love taking my kids to the woods. You never know what they will come up with. Memories to last a lifetime for sure.
CHAD

Hawks Feather

Kids do keep life interesting.  You never know what they might say or when they might say it.

Jerry

awh

I'm loving the question he asked. LOL Just wait till he's at the point where he wants to know 10 different things about this that or the other and before you answer he's already asking 10 more questions. The why and where questions....HAHAHA

Glad to see you taking him out w/ you and enjoying the father/son time. How old is he? Cam, my son, is a member here and I bet he would love the chance to talk to some kids verses us cranky ol timers all the time. I bet we could talk Jimbo, AKA Bad moon arising/CG/Riverrunner/da owner, into setting up a kids forum for them. If we begged and promised not to call him a CG anymore.  (CG = Computer Geek) :readthis:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

keekee

Thats cool! I enjoyed those days with my kinds when they were young. Enjoy it while you can they grow up fast!

Kids can come up with some of the best stuff! :biggrin:

Brent