• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Electrical Lineman Cuts farmers Fence to release STUCK Coyote

Started by ohiobob, July 21, 2007, 12:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohiobob

I was NOT sure where to post this BUT I put it here,and if it is wrong I am sorry ,,I dont know if this was already on here so I will post it just in case it WASNT on here before,,Its 1:10 AM and I have to go to bed to get up at 6AM to go Crow hunting with bnccont,,so here it is and I BET there is a Pissed off Farmer Somewhere after this guy cuts the hell out of his fence,,if it wasnt so late I would try to figure out how to paste the actuall Video in here,Jim told me how BUT I am running out of time  :doh2:
Bob

[youtube=425,350]0119Y8G8sPo&NR=1[/youtube]
You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

FinsnFur

I gave you the code to copy and paste Bud  :laf:

I fixed your post for ya anyway  :wink:

Mann that is an awesome clip!  :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

I hate to be that dude when the farmer sees this........ :eyebrownod:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Silencer

"Dont bite me, dont bite me, dont bite me... ok ?" 

Jeepers !!!, thats a free-bee right there, I'd be helpin him outta that fence alright  :eyebrow:

Bills Custom Calls

I wish he would have got bit then next time he comes across something like that he would kill the coyote instead of cutting the fence
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

studabaka

wondering if that last small wire he cut was a snare wire?
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

ohiobob

Stu
I thought the same thing about the snare,,BUT isnt that to high for a snare ??? I dont know because I have NEVER messed with a snare,,I always thought they Put the Snare on the ground where there was a "Dig out" and had very little length on the snare so he chokes himself Quick ???
But when I seen this I thought to myself: No wonder Farmers dont let people hunt on their land !!! IDIOTS like this Guy
I bet a hunter got the Blame too  :argh:
Bob

Hawks Feather

I looked a couple of times and I kept thinking snare, like Stu.  It appears to be attached to the top wire of the fence which is not where I would attach it, but then what do I know.  I kept waiting for "Don't bite me" to get bit.

Jerry

RShaw

Definately a snare. Looks to me like it was tied-off on the bottom wire and the coyote jumped over the top wire. The brace is what saved the coyote from hanging .

Randy

I place as much value on learning what not to do as I do in knowing what to do.

Silencer

I have to agree, I thought snare as well, you can clearly see a single wire w/out barbs.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

Randy Roede

Looks like a snare to me, the coyote used that cross brace to wrap around the top wires etc.  Lineman carry video cameras? I;m sure they stopped and told the rancher, farmer LOL about the fence. Stupid is what stupid does.

You can use a short snare there but still 36 to 48 inches of cable but they still will wrap up unless you wrap them up on a kill pole or a slide wire to pull them away from the fence.

The only cutting that needed to be done was the cable not the fence! Its a barbwire fence really no crawl unders with barbwire, they are on woven wire sheep fence. I'll guess a trail was running alongside the fence that the trapper set.

I'll bet the trapper appreciated losing a coyote and the lost $. So the lineman has a pissed off farmer from the fence and a pissed off trapper from a lost coyote. Way to go lineman!!!!!

DirtyDog

That is a pretty cool video.......I like it. And that is definitely a snare.

browning204

Don't know nothing about snares but was amazed on how passive that coyote was. I would think while being hurt and stuck, he would fight to his death.

But I guess he probably though "the hell with it, this sucks!"
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

ohiobob

Like I said I thought snare to UNTIL he cut every damn wire within an arms reach,,and then the ,,shit let me go look again,,bnccont has me wore down from Crow Huntin today and ah hell,,,OK yep I see the Snare,,so there is a Coyote Running around with a wire noose around its neck UNTIL it falls off,and by the looks of that Coyotes afterburners wasnt long  :laf:
So now after watching this Video for the second time I have come to the conclusion of this,,and this is after thinking for a long time of .0002 of a second: THAT Dumbass Lineman is Canadian  :wo:
Bob

browning204

Ya, I was wondering how you got the video to play in screen like that. That is pretty nifty!!!
FOXPRO, THE TRUE LEADER IN IMITATION!!!

Obamerica      GOD HELP US!

FinsnFur

My guess would be that the coyote fought until it was completely exhausted. And the harder he fought the deeper the wire cut into him....which made him fight harder cause he was in pain.
Pretty soon he just had no steam left at all. So he was like, "yeah cut me loose, kill me whatever".  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

ohiobob

But was that the FIRST BLIND Lineman in the Country ??? Hell I am awful Glad he isnt on the damn Bomb Squad !!!
I STILL think he is Canadian  :shrug:
Bob