• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Gearing Up For Deer Season

Started by CypressSlough, August 12, 2007, 07:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CypressSlough

Here's a couple of pics from my trail camera. I have about 150 pics of decent bucks from my hunting area from the past few weeks. Before you ask, the eyes on the first deer were not altered. For some reason, this particular camera does this to all animal eyes. If you look behind the first buck, you can see a raccoon's eyes glowing as well.

Brian.

www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503

FinsnFur

More nice shots. Looks like a pretty good cam ya got there  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

iahntr

Just got done shootin my bow a little while ago. Your pics make me look even more forward to it. We gotta head back down towards your way Labor day weekend first, to try and finish our boar hunt that we got rained out on. I should have my camera out too, but it's really a pain until they get the crops out, or huntin starts. What kind of camera ya using? Thanks for sharin em with us.
Scott
Scott

CypressSlough

Sott, I have 3 different cameras. This one is a Moultrie 6.0 megapixel digital. I have a Moultrie 35mm and a Moultrie No Flash. I had a Cuddeback No Flash, but with all the problems with it, I took it back a exchanged it for the Moultrie No Flash. For the cheaper price of the Moultries, they are actually pretty good cameras, exept for the weird eye reflection.

Brian.
www.All-TerrainOutdoors.com
Brian Keahey
Texarkana, TX 75503