• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

wv deer

Started by wv_yoter, August 15, 2007, 05:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wv_yoter

Just a couple of pics of some of the deer around the house.  : :shck:
Jason

Hawks Feather

Just keep moving the barrel closer to your house and you will have them right where you want them on opening day.  Just open the window and shoot.

Jerry

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

wv_yoter

Quote from: Hawks Feather on August 15, 2007, 07:00:25 PM
Just keep moving the barrel closer to your house and you will have them right where you want them on opening day.  Just open the window and shoot.

Jerry
My wife would probably find all sorts of thing's that need fixed if I tried that.  :mad3:
Jason

keekee

I hunted some over there in the years past. Hunted up in Tyler co some for deer, Wayne Co, as well. I also do some Turkey and Predator hunting over there from time to time.

Looks like you got a fe located! :biggrin:

Brent

wv_yoter

Tyler County is about an hour or so north of me.Some of the guy's I work with live up that way though.
Jason

awh

Nice pics. That one in the last pic looks as if he has a crab claw point on his right brow tine. Are tehy close enough to the Virginia border to give us a chance? :innocentwhistle:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

wv_yoter

Actually both brow tines are crab clawed it's just hard to tell in the pic. I live on the Ohio side about twenty miles from the Ohio River.
Jason

bushmaster

Quote from: Hawks Feather on August 15, 2007, 07:00:25 PM

Jerry
Who would do something like that!!!   :innocentwhistle: :innocentwhistle: :innocentwhistle: :eyebrow:
"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.

centerfire_223

Quote from: wv_yoter on August 16, 2007, 04:46:50 PM
Actually both brow tines are crab clawed it's just hard to tell in the pic. I live on the Ohio side about twenty miles from the Ohio River.

My inlaws live up in Roane County, about 30 miles above Charleston. Most every year I am up there for opening week.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

wv_yoter

Quote from: centerfire_223 on August 27, 2007, 05:11:06 AM

My inlaws live up in Roane County, about 30 miles above Charleston. Most every year I am up there for opening week.
I live in Wirt County , I've been to Spencer several times for the Black Walnut festival. Nice area with alot of deer.
Jason