Previous topic - Next topic

bushmaster

Here's what I got, how bout you?

Bushmaster XM-15e2s
Savage .17HMR
Johnny Stewart, Prey Master
Ghillie suit
Red Head Camo
In case you didn't notice, thats my ghillie suit underneath everything.  Don't discredit your eyes if you did not see it, that is what it's for...
"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.

wv_yoter

Bushy, that's a good looking 17 hmr I like the thumb hole stock.
Jason

bushmaster

Thanks WV, feel free to post some pics of your stuff.  I'm tryin to get everyone to do it

FinsnFur

I'm a thumbhole fan myself.

The dates on the pics are Bopeyed cause i was swapping batteries, but here's pics of my Ruger M77 getting converted.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

bushmaster

Nice Jim, is that a sportster?

FinsnFur

The stock?? I cant remember what series it was. It's a Boyds
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

ohiobob

Quote from: bushmaster on August 25, 2007, 12:47:14 AM
Nice Jim, is that a sportster?

Jim
Are you Huntin with a Harley Davidson now ???  :laf: J/K  :wink:
Sorry,but it is a little dark,,Bushmaster Predator,,FX 5,,and a few Hand calls

and ANOTHER Dark Pic of my Parker-Hale 1200 Safari Grade 22-250

I have a few more,but I need to find them
Bob

You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone!!!

Bushmaster Predator .223,,4x14 Burris

Parke-Hale .22-.250 6x24 Tasco

Red Fag is a "Ruling Queen" Then ???

bowjunkie

"The dates on the pics are Bopeyed cause i was swapping batteries, but here's pics of my Ruger M77 getting converted"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

man yer pickin on ol Bop even when he ain't around  :biggrin:

nice ruger by the way  :wink:

Dogwood Creek

Hey OhioBob, :holdon: I thought you were going to sell me that Parker Hale. What gives? :confused: You have had it long enough, time to let her go. :wink:

ohiobob

Quote from: Dogwood Creek on August 25, 2007, 09:10:02 PM
Hey OhioBob, :holdon: I thought you were going to sell me that Parker Hale. What gives? :confused: You have had it long enough, time to let her go. :wink:

R.J.
:laf: :laf: Keep workin on me,,ya never know when a Guy will Snap and then sell his "Baby" ??? I have had it for 19 or 20 years  :wo: :wo: :wo:
I think,,,maybe you are right,,maybe I have had it long enough  :laf: :laf: Keep tryin,,and PLEASE,,Do Not call My Wife,,she might just up and sell it to you  :doh2:
Bob

awh

But Jim....A true bopeyed pic would have been taken with the cell phone camera.....LMAO

Hope to have pics of the 204 with her thumb hole stock soon. Just waiting on BOYDS TO CALL ME BACK! It was supposed to have shipped mid month this month and when I call I get a recording..... :pout:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

KillerCaller!

I recently bought a thumbhole Savage 17 HMR. So recent that I haven't even fired it. I will post some pics of my collection of gear in a couple days.
BTW, nice looking gear guys.

vvarmitr

Hey KC, does it look anything like this?  :wo:

KillerCaller!

Yes it does! Strikingly similar. Mine has a tad more green in it.
If you have a Minaska Bandit, 3 or 4 Cronk Calls, some Sceery Calls, a Rhino, a Psycho and regular Tweety, a  Standard Critr'Call and some Natural Gear Snow camo post it. It will save me some time. Hell, toss a Power Howler in there for good measure. A stainless synthetic Marlin .22 Mag? Throw that on the pile as well. Thanks a bunch V V! :eyebrownod:

statelinerut

Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged.

-- Ronald Reagan

canine

Found my camera.. Heres my pile of critter gitter toys  :biggrin:

JD

ohiobob

JD
I need a few Buckets of Coal,,with that Wheat Light I think your the right fella for the Job  :yoyo: I got mine in a Drawer,,I havent hunted at night in awhile,,BUT, it WILL happen at night this year :biggrin: besides,thats when ya get the biggest deer,is at night,,er,,uh I MEAN,,thats when you SEE the biggest Deer  :doh2:  BUT at least in THIS STATE,,that is the only
LEGAL WAY to spotlight deer,,when we are Coon or Fox Hunting  :shrug:
But Seriously JD,,what kind of Shotgun is that in the Pic, an 1187 ??? I am looking for a Waterfowl/Crow Gun,,and the Ducks fly a little to fast for my 22-250  :biggrin: Maybe I just need to Practice more ??? but after the prices I paid today for Primers and Powder,,I may try a Slingshot  :laf: But you SURE DO have a lot of fun toys in that Pic JD
Bob

canine

LOL Bob.....That light on the far left does better on the deer  :innocentwhistle: 15 million candlewatt  :yoyo: It practically shines through them..LOL..

Your right, that is an 11-87, special purpose turkey gun. Now converted to a special purpose coyote gun  :biggrin:  3.5 inch dead coyote loads....puts the smack on em!!

Hell, just lead em a little more with the 250  :biggrin: and I wouldn't use hollow points or ballistic tips on the geese  :biggrin:

JD

ohiobob

JD
I prefer to use the 55 Grn FMJ on the Geese,,I do it the "Sporting" Way,,I wait till they are flying Dead away from me,and THEN,I give theman FMJ in the  O-Ring  :biggrin: the ONLY Problem with the FMJ is that it usually knocks the TOP of the Beak off,,or "LIPS" for you city People   :laf: now for the Ducks,,I think I will start using the 17 HMR,,I know the 17 HMR SHOULD bring a Duck down since it is a GOOD Coyote Round out to 250-300 yards   :wink:
How Old is your 11-87 JD,,I have been looking for a Shotgun,,I have ALWAYS had either an older 1100 or 870,,well I am gettin away from the 870,, and all I have been hearing from People is that the NEW 1100,,11-87 and 870's are JUNK ???
I have NEVER shopped for a Shotgun,,all my Shotguns were bought because someone was selling it for quick money or something else,,and when they asked me or a friend told me about it,,I usually just bought it,,I almost ALWAYS have "Shopped" for a Rifle or Pistol though  :wo: maybe I need to hit the bars again,,you can usually pick up deals there  :biggrin:
Bob

bushmaster

Hell, just lead em a little more with the 250  :biggrin: and I wouldn't use hollow points or ballistic tips on the geese  :biggrin:

I found that out the hard way, lol :wink: