• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

My first "Calls for Sale" post

Started by Braz, September 09, 2007, 11:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Braz

These calls are no longer for sale. I have placed them on consignment in a sporting goods store.

I have been reading this board for some time now, and participating to a limited degree, by only posting in a few select posts. However, I felt that it was about time to post a few calls up for sale here. With that said here are the calls.

Any one of these calls can be your for $21 shipped to your door. And if you don't like it you can always send it back for your money back.

The first is a Goncalo Alves call with a brass band and an overall lenght of a bit under 3 1/2". It can be voiced either Jack or Cottontail.

The second is also a Goncalo Alves call, again, a bit under 3 1/2" overall length, but this one has a copper band. It also has a little different color to it.

The third call is a Maple Burl with Cocobolo mouthpiece, highlighted with a brass band. It's overall length is 3 3/4".

This call is SOLD. The last call is a Cocobolo open reed distress call. It has one of THO's fine distress tone boards in it so you know it sounds great. Overall length at 3 1/2"

I just want to take this opportunity to thank Jim for running this great forum and giving me the opportunity to participate in, and post on, it. It is a great place and I have learned a lot on here in the time I have been here. I hope to be here for some time to come. And, oh yea, thanks for looking at my calls.
Braz

FinsnFur

Nice work alpenliter.
I'm glad you decided to share some of it with us. It's good to see some new blood.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Lynn,

Nice looking calls!  I am glad to see you posting some for sale.

Jerry

desert dog

www.reeselanyards.com

"what you pay for your calls is your business, protecting them is ours"

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

bowjunkie

iahntr

Calls look good.  :thumb2:
I like the last two the best.
Scott

Todd Rahm

Look'n good........................how long ya been spinning?

Braz

Probably about a year and a half to two years.  Like everyone else, don't do it as much as I would like. My wife wanted a new house last October. It wasn't until about 3 weeks ago that I got my shop back. So didn't do much of anything for 7 months. A bit in the garage, but that just didn't work out too well, as I didn't have everything set up. I was waiting for the little shop. I'll post a few pictures of my new shop in another post.
Braz

Todd Rahm

Come to think of it do I have one of your calls?

ninthinning

Todd,
You would like alpenliter's calls.  They are impeccably finished, beautiful and original designs and sound good to boot.
9th
Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk - Habakkuk 1:8

Braz

Quote from: Todd Rahm on September 10, 2007, 12:40:40 AM
Come to think of it do I have one of your calls?

Not according to my records. Unless you picked it up from someone else along the way.

Thanks for the nice comments 9th. It's appreciated.
Braz

guywildstorm

That open reed call is sharp looking.

Guy
Clark's Custom Calls & Lanyards

willowcreekcalls