• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

A slow weekend!

Started by keekee, October 09, 2006, 06:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keekee

Well, spent the weekend up in the other end of the state calling with JD. It was a long tough weekend! Full moon, to many crops still on and would could not have had a worse wind both days, oh, almost forgot the heat!

But we sure had fun runnen around after them little ol coyotes! Good friends, coyote hunting and not worken!

We did manage to scratch out this little female yesterday though.  :eyebrownod:

And here is a pic of the gang!

Brent

FinsnFur

Who's the dopey looking character on the left?  :confused:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Jeb

Weekend wasnt a total loss. Yall could have been cooped up in a office/whse ect. Thanks for posting pics !
                        Jeb

keekee

Jim,

ahhhhhh, that would be me! :rolleye:

Jeb,

I agree! Anything is better than worken!

Brent

Brad H

Wish I were there. I've been at work all week.

Good way to start the season guys.

Brad

Jim, that's Brent, DUH!
Had you covered Brent. :biggrin:

Bopeye

Quote from: FinsnFur on October 09, 2006, 07:14:49 PM
Who's the dopey looking character on the left?  :confused:

:hahaha: He called you dopey.......... :roflmao:

Uh...sorry, couldn't help myself. Excellent job Brent, JD and I believe that's Jeremy.
;)

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Bob D

Way to go gang! Looks like ya'll had fun.

fuzz624

Dont feel bad Brent,at least you got one.I hunted a new farm up on the Jackson,Vinton county line.It is a beautiful farm but coyotes just crossing and not staying.We found a few tracks but no scat.The guy I was hunting with is supposed to get permission to hunt some of the surrounding farms.Hopefully we can find where they are spending their days.Their is supposed to be cool weather moving in this weekend,should make for some good hunting.One thing is for sure,a heck of alote better than working.See you guys later.

THO Game Calls

Looks like the three of you snuck up on her taking a nap with her head on your Jack in the Box ;)

Makes me wonder what kind of H E C K would break loose if that were really the case and she woke up with you all behind her LOL.

Now THAT would be worth filming :)

Al
THO Game Calls
www.thogamecalls.com
Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

keekee

Fuzz,

With the moon and as green and thick as the woods are now and the crops still on. I feel lucky to have got this one. We could use some cool weather for sure! maybe we can scratch out a frost this weekend and kill some of this under brush out and get these leaves gone! Now were talken!

THO......

If you would of seen the hole on the other side of her, there was no way she could of run off....lol  She was standing at a angle to me when I shot, faceing away, I cought her right beside the hip and it came out her shoulder on the other side, but man it done some major damage!

She does look cute napping on that JIB!...lol :biggrin:

Brent

canine

It should only get better. The boy's were stripping the crops off the fields around the clock the last couple days till the rain moved in.

Now lookin forward to goin to Arizona, although it sounds like we'll be dealing with heat again :rolleye:

Come on cold and snow :yoyo:

JD

Bob D

JD,
Are ya'll going to that forum hunt? Bring back some pics for the gang to look at. Have fun.
Bob

keekee

Bob,

Ya, were headed down to the Huntmasters hunt, leaving next Thursday to meet Rich Higgins at the airport and drive on down to the hunt.

We will take a bunch of Pic's to bring back for everyone!  :eyebrownod:

Should be a blast!

Brent

Bob D

Brent,
I hope you get more pictures of coyotes than you got of bikinis from your fishing trip. :innocentwhistle: Maybe you should let JD take the picts. :wo:
Bob

canine

Ha Ha, Are you sure you'd rather me take the pics?? :innocentwhistle:

If i find a chick in the desert, in a bikini.. :eyebrow:.........oh I better quit. :huh:..LOL..

We'll do our darndest to pile em up out there.. :yoyo:

JD

keekee

Well Bob, it was a little cool for the bikini's when I was down there, but I will make up for my lacking this next spring and summer for you though! :yoyo:

I will make sure I get allot of pic's for you guys Bob, I think the new camera holds 300 or so! :eyebrownod:

Brent