• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Anyone here ordered from KO calls?

Started by finhunter, December 06, 2007, 12:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finhunter

I ordered a coyote howler the other day from KO, and was just wondering how long it usually takes them to ship?
I guess I'm just anxious to try it out on the local Dawgs.  :eyebrow:
FinHunter

" I've spent most of my life hunting and fishing. The rest of the time was just wasted."

kevinm

You might try and drop them a line via there web page. They answered me pretty fast.
R & M Hunting
Little Elm, Texas
R & M Hunting

Todd Rahm

Heck Mr. KO himself is on the board now, and probably typing up a reply, but I figure you'll get it in short order.  :wink:

FinsnFur

I've got plenty of KO's calls. I can say you'll be very pleased :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

cb223

The KO calls that I have took about a week I guess. You will be happy with them.
CHAD

finhunter

I got a PM from Desert Dog asking what I ordered, but I can't PM him back because I don't have 100 posts yet.
He asked what I ordered. I believe it was the Twister Howler.

FH
FinHunter

" I've spent most of my life hunting and fishing. The rest of the time was just wasted."

possumal

The Coyote Twister is a really good call, good looking, easy to blow.  The Black Coyote Howler is the absolute easiest howler to blow I have ever used, great tone and looks.  Loren will take care of you, and you can bet on that.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

FinsnFur

FinHunter, You dont need 100 posts to send private messages, you only need 25. that's when you move from new member status to reg. member status, and along with it comes the private message feature.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

finhunter

My bad! I mis understood the rules. Well I guess this one gives me one more toward the 25  :innocentwhistle:

From next post:
Quote from: vvarmitr on December 09, 2007, 07:09:09 AM
But remember ... no ruthless posting to up your count or the Big Bad Administrator will get you. :readthis:

I wouldn't do that  :biggrin:
FinHunter

vvarmitr

But remember ... no ruthless posting to up your count or the Big Bad Administrator will get you. :readthis:

finhunter

I just received my  call today! Awesome looks nice! Tried it out,  :yoyo: I think I need to practice.. never used a howler before. :huh:
FinHunter

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

finhunter

I got the "Coyote Twister" Howler looks pretty cool, not made of real buffalo horn but sounds good.
FinHunter