• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

orion need a few calls

Started by bowslinger, December 09, 2007, 03:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowslinger

do u still have 2 model t calls in rabbit have two friends that keep droping hints they want one for chrismas gifts

Orion

Bowslinger -  Just happen to have a few,  several in natural birch laminate,  two in the Fiji Orange wood.  Two in a Bubblegum Laminate (14 colors of wood) and one in cinnamon laminate.  here is a quick pic to show the different color options.  $22 a pair shipped.

ORION
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

DirtyDog

Orion

Actually meant to add the pic to the post and got going to fast for my own good!!  here ya go..

ORION
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

bowslinger

2 of the birch please i'll send my adress

DirtyDog

I'll take the second set from the left.

PM sent!

Orion

Here they are.............

A pair for Bowslinger....

and a pair for Dirty Dog........

THANKS!!

ORION
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

DirtyDog

OOOOhhhhhhh boy..........it feels like Christmas early, except, it's not, and I bought these for me.....man that just doesn't feel right.  :rolleye:

Any ways, I am really looking forward to these things.  :eyebrow:

Braz

How about if you send me the Bubblegum pair. They do have your logo on them don't they? PM sent.
Braz

Orion

And a pair for Alpenliter.....with decal!!!!

Thanks,

ORION
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

Braz

Braz

MDM

Orion,
I met up with dirtydog today and checked out his calls and was impressed. I would be interested in ordering a pair for myself. I dont think i can pm you, so if you can please email me at middletnstorm@yahoo.com

Orion

Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

MDM

got my calls in the mail today. mark me down as another satisfied customer  :biggrin:

Fireball221

I own several Orion calls and I can tell you all that they are the neatest little calls with great sound and I am a BIG FAN of the Decal.  keep up the Great Work!!!! :yoyo: