• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Source for nice big leaf maple

Started by rwehuntn, December 21, 2007, 08:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rwehuntn

Hey guys,

I have not been real active here lately, I am on day 12 of a 15 day week, had to go to a funeral in Minnesota and real busy with making calls and such at home. I just wanted to pass along a source for big leaf maple and other hardwoods from the northwest coastal area. The name of the business is springer lumber (springerlumber.com). If you like nice maple these folks have it. they don't have pictures of  pieces 1 1/2" square, but if you email them with what you want, they will work with you. As with anything else, you may pay a little more, but the quality and service are well worth it. As soon as I get a get a camera that is working again (kids killed another camera on me, second one this year) I will take a pic of some calls made with their wood. There is a pic they put on the front page of their site of some stuff that my wife and I made for them. The wood was excellent quality and the figure was outstanding.

Jim,
If I put this in the wrong place, sorry I put it here so the call makers would see it.

rwehuntn

FinsnFur

:pout: nope, no probs here. Thanks for sharing the info.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

TFM

Thanks for the heads up on the Big leaf Maple.I love working with maple.
Tom