• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

St Francis Calling event CALLS

Started by Orion, January 10, 2008, 09:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orion

I have not listed many calls in the past months because I was making call for the St Francis Coyote Calling event.  This was my third year as a participant in the Sportsman's Warehouse division and by far our best year.  We, myself and Predator Paul, teamed up and got 5 coyotes during the 2 day hunt.  Tied for second and ended up third based on total weight.  Now back to the calls...  All calls are of the model "A" design, step drilled and finished inside and have a LVDR 002 JC Reed - loud cottontail, very raspy.  Wood is Dymondwood in the Fiji Orangewood color.  Number of calls will be limited to 50 and are numbered in sequence as sold or you can select a number if not already used.  Four calls are listed below and are $25 each shipped to your door.
Thanks..
Orion

Other call pics..

Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

Predator Paul

This is becoming a very popular hunt.  I suspect as this is the first collectable call with year decal, this will be a very vauable call in years to come.  Especially since it is limited. 

I know I have mine proudly displayed on my shelf.

Paul

FinsnFur

Nice stuff. And I'm sure they appreciate the contribution.  :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Orion

Calls one, two, and three in first picture above are sold.  One on right still available. 

Thanks,

Orion
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

Orion

All four calls are now sold.  I would like to say Thanks to all the collectors or hunters from the event who have purchased one.  If anyone is interested in buying one feel free to contact me via PM or email. Dgggmy@aol.com.

ORION
Doug
ORION Calls
Call for the Hunter
orion@orioncalls.com

frshwtr

got my call today, its amazing. i am used to useing a decent amount of air on the production calls i use and now i'm going to have to do with less. this little call really puts out the sound. i'v quit smokeing (dr. orders) and i carry a call in my truck and practice when ever i'm going somewhere instead of smokeing. not an expert on the production calls i have (guess i'm getting tired of them); well now i have a new toy and i'll be trying to see what for all sounds i can do. people look at me funny at stop signs and red lightas now, wait till i tickel there ears with this. hopefully i'll be able to get another one next year.