• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

western rivers e-caller

Started by northern coyote, February 29, 2008, 06:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

northern coyote

I was wondering if any one else was havin problems with a predation by WR, mine should work, just everytime i take it off the charger it blinks "normal charge mode" till the battery dies and it wont turn off at all till they do die, any tricks that i havent thought of. Thanks in advance for ANY help with this contraption!

I'm learnin' and I've got nothin' but time

FinsnFur

I'd get in touch with Brian Robinson over at Western Rivers. He was always pretty easy to deal with.
I dont own one, but by your description it sounds like something got wet or shorted out.

info@western-rivers.com
1-800-967-0998
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

ErictheRed

How do these compare to a preymaster?  Better or worse?

northern coyote

ITS ALIVE! turns out messing with things you have no idea about works after all!, took me bout 2 hours but its back to working again, oh and Eric the Red, when i can figure out technology (funny to hear a teen say that huh?)  i like it better than a preymaster cause you dont need cards and it can be set out aways from your spot, although i hear the new PM's can too now

FinsnFur

Oh no...you did what all guys do....took it apart to see whats inside...but you say you got it back together and it WORKS?  :laf:

Hey ya gotta like that? What was the problem anyway?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

northern coyote

one of my wireings was loose, i dunno why that messed up the chargeing process, but it worked