• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

OUCH !!!!!!!!

Started by straycat, October 25, 2006, 09:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

straycat

Now that's gonna leave a mark !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                          :innocentwhistle: :roflmao:

"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

Bopeye

I guarantee he let's go in less than a second once he realizes what he has ahold of...... :roflmao:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

I plead the 5th on that one....... :whew:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

keekee

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Brent

vvarmitr

One thing for sure ... if he can bite 'em, he can kiss 'em to make 'em feel better!  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Arkyyoter

There once was a man and his wife who went to a Georgia Bulldog football game. As the cheerleders brought out the mascot ( a large bulldog) he sat down and began to lick himself....the man noticed and looked over at his wife who was oblivious as to what was transpiring. The gentleman called her attention to the antics of the dog...while she was looking at the dog, the man said to her, " Honey, I wish I could do that." To which she stated, " Are you crazy??? That dog would bite you!!!" :roflmao: :iroll: :laf:

Joe