• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Couple heading to Alaska...with the actual calls this time

Started by Coulter, April 14, 2008, 06:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

Here are the real pics - A set of African Blackwood Reactor and P-Bomb. I hope they are a suitable addition to your collection Todd. Shoot me some feedback if you would when they arrive. I'm always looking for ways to improve :wink: Maybe I should start by improving on my photgraphing skills and take pics that aren't so blurry :iroll:

Thanks,
Steve

FinsnFur

He'll be chomping at the bit, wish we had a hidden camera up there  :roflmao:

By the way, I edited your photo Steve. Prolly shouldnt have his full address out there for all the wierdos :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Coulter

Ya know I thought about that too...good call editing it out - Thanks.

I see ya left mine there for all of the weirdos :eyebrownod: Thats okay if somebody wanted my address bad enough it would be easy enough for them to find on the internet in a variety of locations :iroll:

Hey - I have some real pics of the calls - ya want me to PM them to ya :roflmao: :roflmao:

Steve

FinsnFur

Quote from: Coulter on April 14, 2008, 08:42:19 PM

I see ya left mine there for all of the weirdos :eyebrownod:

Yeah but your running a business.  :wink: Lil advertisement.
If I' would have blurred everything, we'd end up with nothing but a blurry pic of a brown box.  :wink: :laf:

I'm sure Todd will be posting them when he gets them. At least he better  :sad:
And he may not like me getting a preview before the immediate family is contacted.  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Todd Rahm

Blurred my addy, thats funny. Most here know it better them me.  :roflmao:

Steve just what I was look'n for, I have yet to add the elusive cardboard box to the collection, and it just happens I might have a spot in the cabinet for it.   :biggrin:

You could shared the pics if ya wanted to I really don't mind.  :sneer:

Todd Rahm

They look like they'll do nicely Steve.  :thumb2: Look'n foreward to getting them in hand and I'll for sure let ya know when they get here.  ;yes;

Todd Rahm

Well I got these a week ago and have been kinda busy, but I better post about them soon, or I may not have another chance.  :biggrin:

Steve,

First of all let me mention that this is one of those "The pic don't do them justice" call sets They are absolutely beautiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiful in my hands, to the point where I'm afraid to handle them.  :congrats:  These calls are awesomely designed, extremely well finished, and sound super, but the kicker for me is the size and weight. They are a little heavier in the hand then most, but in a good way with a great balance to them. I also love your logo and the way you apply it to the call. Not that our calls need a logo to tell who's they are.  :wink:

I looked them over real good, made some mental notes and then passed them to the wife and said "what ya think about them, or tell me what ya see?"

Wife: "I see money"

No, tell me what ya really see honey.

Wife: "I see call number 692" (She was being a smart arse, but doesn't realize how close to the truth she is)  :innocentwhistle:

No, Honey, really look at them.

Wife: "Well they are beautiful, they have a nice weight to them, and they look like calls you would sit on the top shelf of our curio cabinet."

Thanks Honey.  :biggrin:

She knows I put my top notched calls on the top shelf, other then that she don't know crap about my collection.  :biggrin:

Steve, the only thing I might add, is to the inside of the call. Its baby butt smooth, and finished, but man, I think if ya got the shine on the inside of that barrel ya got on the outside, you'd be pushing that call over the top.  :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:

This isn't a need at all as these are already  top shelf calls and 9.8 out of a 10 for me.  :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie:

You for sure are a man who loves what he does, as it shows in your calls, and its my opinion that ya are one of the call makers at the top of the class.  :congrats:

Thanks again,
Todd

Coulter

Aw shucks...you're embarrassing me Todd. Just kidding, I do appreciate your thoughts and comments on my calls. And I see I still have some room for improvement. Well, time to go turn some predator calls. Talk to you guys later :thumb2:

Oh, by the way...my wife does the same thing to me when I show her a new call. They just don't get it do they :shrug:

Steve