• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

1st Pennsylvania Predator Expo and calling comp.

Started by bigben, May 01, 2008, 12:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vvarmitr

Quote from: Buckwheat on July 20, 2008, 09:42:11 PM
that is the president of PPHA he is nice guy.

I've known Ben (Woody220) for several years, internet wise that is. We tried several times to get together for a hunt, but mostly my fault, my schedule wouldn't let us.  :argh:  Darn shame too! We got along real good.  :biggrin:

BTW Did he ever tell you the story about spanking the g'hog?  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Buckwheat

I will remember to ask him the next time I seem him.

HaMeR

Quote from: Buckwheat on July 21, 2008, 12:09:26 PM

I will remember to ask him the next time I seem him.

:doh2:   Don't let him know you know vvarmitr!!!!!!  :rolleye:

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Buckwheat

Ok, I will just say to Ben, HaMer, a good friend of warmitr said I should ask you about spanking a Hog!! This sounds better to me any way.  :roflmao:

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

220_Woody

QuoteBTW Did he ever tell you the story about spanking the g'hog? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

VIC MY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! talk about a blast from the past.....geez! :biggrin:

how the he77 are you buddy?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Buckwheat called me earlier tonight about somthing else.....and than asked me out of the blue about spanking a groundhog.... :laf: i about busted a gut!
i almost forgot all about that little episode.

i registered here a long time ago and never activated my account...when i heard you were asking about me over here i figured i'd better come over and harrass you alittle.

glad to see your still around and doing well. i'll PM you my cell number....gimme a ring when you can so we can catch up....its been at least 2+ years since we spoke last.

be well Vic....talk with you soon i'm sure! :highclap:

~Woody

bootmud

Oh no.  Now you guys have Woody and Buckweat here.  I tought I could get rid of all those Pa. guys by coming to FnF. :doh2:   Now where in the world am I gonna go. :laf:

bootmud
www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

Buckwheat

vvarmitr

Hey Woody!!!!!!  :yahoo: 
So ya been lurking over here have ya?  :nofgr:       :laf:
You won't be able to pm me here till ya get at least 25 posts so please send me your # at VHI. :wink:
Ya might want to keep it low key that your a friend of mine. Some are pretty upset w/ now.  :sad:
Sure looking forward to catching up w/ ya.  :biggrin:

Silencer

Buckwheat

Bopeye
25 posts before I can reply to your PM you set me April 21 2008, only 19 more post to go.   :whew:

matt75bronco

Quote from: bootmud on July 22, 2008, 06:30:17 AM
Oh no.  Now you guys have Woody and Buckweat here.  I tought I could get rid of all those Pa. guys by coming to FnF. :doh2:   Now where in the world am I gonna go. :laf:

bootmud

Your not safe anywhere!!!! :roflmao:

bootmud

Quote from: matt75bronco on July 23, 2008, 07:11:23 AM

bootmud

Oh brother, yet another one...... :madd: :laf:
www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

vvarmitr

I'm confused.  :confused:

I was blaming those guys for you being here & here you are trying to hide from 'em?  :nono:

matt75bronco

Quote from: bootmud on July 23, 2008, 07:23:33 AM
Quote from: matt75bronco on July 23, 2008, 07:11:23 AM

bootmud

Oh brother, yet another one...... :madd: :laf:

You already knew I was on here bud! :confused: You must be losing it in your old age! :eyebrownod:

Hey I walked back in where we howled that night, looks like a decent spot. I know there are yotes back there! :biggrin: