• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

My last cowhorn howler (Sold)

Started by Brad H, May 21, 2008, 06:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad H

....I think. Unless I happen to find another junk box somewhere. Till then, I'll be back on buffalo horn.

This is a dark bloodshot horn that I threw off to the side for whatever reason a few years ago. The thickness and length were perfect for the aluminum sleeve. It's not the prettiest horn, but it will make any coyote howl or distress sound you could want without a miss. And it will do it as loud as they get.

The length is 8 inches and $60 total will get it to you priority.

pitw

That is nice.  You guys on this site do some exceptional work on your calls  :bowingsmilie:  I want to buy them all but I believe I have a dozen or so coming now and thee wife is getting just a mite testy. :pout:
I say what I think not think what I say.

alscalls

If I could I would.........That is just the kind of howler I like....I think that is one nice looking howler and who ever gets it will be impressed. Great job! :highclap: :highclap:! I just cant buy any more right now right now. :sad:
I bet it sounds great too. Why is it your last one with cow horn?
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Rich

Very nice work Brad, that one will be in somebody's trophy case I think.
Foxpro Field staff
--------------------------------------

Todd Rahm

Sure looks sweet to e Brad.  :shck:

Brad H

This one did turn out nice.

I've had a few ideas with horn I've been wanting to try that I'm starting on today.

I've been getting the urge to fire up the lathe lately too. :readthis:

Brad

Todd Rahm

Brad, if this howler sets to much longer I'm gona have to jump on her, cause I think she's perty.  ;yes;

The lathe huh? The ambers must be festering.  :biggrin:

Brad H

Well I can do you one better than that, Todd.

I won't be shopping this one around. If it sells, it sells off this board. If it doesn't, it will start the beginning of a handful of calls I need to make for some local events this fall.

So you'll have plenty of time to kick it around.

I always have outlets but I'm very patient. :biggrin:

Brad

iahntr

I like it Brad.
Very nice!
        :congrats:
Scott

5 SHOTS

I think it will be added to what might be the largest Brad H custom call collection in the world....  :eyebrow: or at least Glendive Mt  :biggrin:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.