• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Wish me luck !

Started by straycat, May 21, 2008, 09:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

straycat

I've started wearing a p a n t y liner on my shoulder as a patch in trying to wean myself off from er, uh, well, you know. I'll let you know how the "patch" works.      :innocentwhistle:
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

KySongDog

Quote from: straycat on May 21, 2008, 09:51:06 PM

I've started wearing a p a n t y liner on my shoulder as a patch in trying to wean myself off from er, uh, well, you know. I'll let you know how the "patch" works.      :innocentwhistle:

Oh my Gawd!  Don't tell me. You're swearing off WOMEN!!  Brokeback LBL got to ya, eh?    :roflmao:   :roflmao:

Semp

pitw

New or used? :roflmao:
I say what I think not think what I say.

weedwalker

Good luck with the "patch" Stray. I hope it works for you.

Ed

Silencer

Good luck, if it works, I might have to give it a whirl.

alscalls

It does not matter if a woman is a grocery clerk or a super model there is some guy somewhere that just wishes she would shut the hell up!!!  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Good luck to ya!
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

FinsnFur

Stray, you've completely lost it haven't you. :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

I hope you do it Stray. I quit in October.......they told me it would make me healthier.  :wo:  My back got worse and I gained forty more pounds...... :rolleye: :innocentwhistle:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Troy Walter

Don't do it Stray,I quit 6 years ago and after 3 carpal tunnel surgeries and a lose of my eye sight I am back at it. :wo: