• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

I Just Picked Her Up Today

Started by DirtyDog, July 16, 2008, 07:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DirtyDog

She is finally finished and I am 100% pleased.

alscalls

Way Cool DD! I like it.........The ears are just right.
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

CCP

Congrats Joe!!  :highclap:  I like it.

BTW how does the wife like?
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

DirtyDog

I am still working on that.....it may take her a while to get used to it.  :roflmao:

Bills Custom Calls

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

THO Game Calls

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

cb223

Very nice, one of the best I have seen.
CHAD

iahntr

Looks REALLY good !!
Congrats man.
Someday I'd love to get one.
Scott

Bopeye

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

DirtyDog

Thanks for the comments guys.

My taxidermist is a freind of a freind. he was great through the whole process. I had a deer mounted several years back, and didn't hear anything from the taxidermist until it was finished. Joey emailed me and called me along the way to let me know what the progress was. He will be my taxidermist for the rest of my life as far as I am concerned.

coyote101

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

FinsnFur

I'm very impressed. Usually...with cats especially...the pictures just completely ruins the whole job.
Looks like he done an excellent job, and who ever took the pictures followed suit. :congrats:

A trophy for life :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

That mount turned out nice! 

Semp

Jeb

bushmaster

"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.

bigben

that looks very good.  hope dads comes out as nice.  his is supposed to be done shortly.  taxi said end of june begginin of july.  well we are at the middle of july so we will give him two more weeks and then we will run down to his shop and see what is up.
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

Silencer

:bowingsmilie:  Very realistic and nice, could really scare the boys with that mount   :biggrin:

bootmud

Sweeet!  That really looks great. :highclap:
www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

DirtyDog

Quote from: FinsnFur on July 16, 2008, 10:09:58 PM
I'm very impressed. Usually...with cats especially...the pictures just completely ruins the whole job.
Looks like he done an excellent job, and who ever took the pictures followed suit. :congrats:

A trophy for life :wink:

Thanks Jimbo and everyone.......the taxidermist took the pics and said he was going to post it on his website. Right now all he has on his site is fish, so he needed a good specimine for his site and he was really please with this so he took some pics before I picked it up.

Boy you aren't kidding.........I am glad that I got to share it with the boys at the LBL.  :wink:

weedwalker

Very good looking mount Joe. He did a good job on it.