• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Bradys 2nd B-Day Predator Call

Started by bootmud, July 20, 2008, 07:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bootmud

I purchased a predator call from HuntnCarve many months ago for my son Brady for his 2nd Birthday.  The call has a beautiful howling winter coyote on one side and his name carved on the other side. 

Brady isn't new to predator calls by any means, he's part of my reliability testing at Kettle Creek Calls.  Mostly the spit test. :laf:

Anyhow Brady gave this call a big thumbs up and passed his approval for all standards with flying colors.

Thanks HuntnCarve this call was a big hit! :highclap:

bootmud

www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

Troy Walter

He looks like he is having a good day.You got a good looking boy there bootmud.

HuntnCarve

Thanks Bootmud for making my day!   Looks like your son had a great day too.  Just don't turn around...Because in a wink of an eye, he'll be a young man!  And you'll be wondering where the years went?  So take lots of photos as he's growing up.  You'll never regret it.  So here's wishing your son a long and happy life, with many days spent with dad in the field.   

Dave

bootmud

Troy,

Thanks.  He gets his looks from his mother.  Most people would rather look at a monkey butt before looking at me. :laf:

Dave,

I'm glad you got a kick out of the pics.  I can't wait to take him hunting with me.  His 8 year old sister has gone a few times but she's not real interested.  She does like to go dove hunting though.  She's a great retriever. :biggrin:

bootmud
www.huntafp.org
www.kettlecreekcalls.com

John_NY

Looks like he's having a good time. Reminds me when my boy was that small. Now he's over 6 feet tall and will be 35 this year. Boy time sure goes by quick.

John

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Silencer

Happy late birthday little boot !!   Looks like he had a blast  :congrats: