• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Walnut crotch/ Ebony

Started by Yotehntr, October 12, 2008, 01:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yotehntr

I've been making quite a few calls lately, just been filling orders. Thought I'd better show one at least before ya'll thought I'd given up the ghost or something! This is a walnut crotch barrel with an o-ring fitted mouth piece, made it for a guy who has an one of my open reeds the same nationality LOL. Thought I'd give 2 piece calls a try with the closed reeds. Let me know if ya like it. Almost forgot to tell ya'll something I found out today. Had a buddy trade me some cherry crotch for some stuff I've had laying around here for years. Yeah I'm trying to quit colecting junk, can't help it sometimes. Anyway on my way home (my wife was visiting some reletives) my wife called me... asked me what I was doing.... ya know when I told her I was getting some cherry crotch she didn't think it was a bit funny.  :roflmao:  :roflmao: That is one patient woman huh?

Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

frshwtr

when useing two different woods i think the two piece looks rather well. nice combo luky guy who is getting it.

BigB

Great looking call!!  My wife would had whapped me upside the head if I told her I was out getting some cherry crotch. :nono:

Brian
hand call user primarily, but if you gotta use an e-caller, there ain't nothing that sounds better than a Wildlife Tech

iahntr

Scott

FinsnFur

Nice looking crotch dude :yoyo:

:doh2:   :nono:   :puke: ...wait a sec :huh:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Yotehntr

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

That's just wrong Jim!

I guess she's gotten used to my sense of humor through the years, she's a real good sport.
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

Frogman

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!