• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Ringer tool

Started by varmntguy, October 13, 2008, 06:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

varmntguy

How do I go about getting one, and how much do they run. I saw how they work on another board but cant get any info about them.
Dan

BigB

I use the Ringer tool exclusively on all of my bands.  I have both a prototype tool and a production ringer.  The production ringer will run ya about $130 plus shipping.  You can go here for some more info on them:  http://www.edglenn.net/tools.htm   I was part of the group that worked the bugs out of the prototypes.

If ya have any questions about it, let me know and I'll help as much as I can. 

Brian
hand call user primarily, but if you gotta use an e-caller, there ain't nothing that sounds better than a Wildlife Tech

Coulter

If I ever start banding my calls I plan to get one too. I just haven't had an urge to band yet - the day is coming though.

Steve

varmntguy

Brian, Thanks A bunch for the information. Any idea when the other size wheels will be available?
Dan.

BigB

What size of a wheel are you looking for?  I've got a 3/8th wide wheel on the two that I have.  I am pretty sure that all of the wheel sizes are available.  Just email Ed and Billy and ask them for what you are looking for.

Brian
hand call user primarily, but if you gotta use an e-caller, there ain't nothing that sounds better than a Wildlife Tech

varmntguy

Brian, I looked at the link you gave me and they only had the one size wheel listed. When I get ready to order I wanted to have all of them if possible. I'll e-mail Glenn and ask about the other sizes.
Dan