• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Al can't count.

Started by pitw, November 23, 2008, 09:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

Got back from a four day, three night let the family have some fun in a water park hotel and get ahead on the xmas shopping down in Medicine Hat.  Told the wife on the way home that I would be hunting coyote's this week as the boy's on another forum with a little coyote hunting contest going on are starting to catch up.  Got home and my oldest boy who had been home deer hunting had picked up the mail.  There was a box there for me from Alscalls and on the outside for custom's to see was

So Donny opened it up with me watching in great anticipation and here's what was inside

Well Donny start's playing with the turkey call and I do mean playing as we have never held one in our hand's before and out of it comes the neatest sounding turkey cluck's and purr's [he's a natural].  Wham goes the bedroom door and the wife comes stomping our way yelling "HAVE YOU bleeping bleeper's GOT TINY [a 2 year old turkey hen] IN MY HOUSE CRAPPING ALL OVER".   Well Don look's up at me in that worried way you do when ma yell's and say's "I guess it work's" :innocentwhistle:.
   We then get to playing with the coyote call's [count 'em]

and we were making some pretty good music [I thought] when the daughter who had been out cutting up her brother's deer came running in the house yelling [again, seems to be a lot of that in the female's around here] "there must be 20 coyote's out here that just started howling and barking all around the yard".  Once again Don say's "I guess they work".

A little more of a close up of the turkey call

Thank's Al :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: :congrats:, I guess they work :iroll:  I really need all the help keeping up with the young gun's on the other site and as you know I won't use an ecaller so I appreciate these showing up.  Now what I need from you guy's that have actually held a turkey call in your hands is for you to let me know what all sound's it's capable of.  Oh yeah Don also said "Thank's for the chalk".
I say what I think not think what I say.

FinsnFur

You bleeping bleepers :laugh2: :roflmao:

I'm loving it :yoyo:

I really like that jawbone knife ya got back there too. Sorry I was snooping :innocentwhistle: :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

alscalls

I told the wife you ordered 5 and I packed the box she mailed it. :shrug: I knew you would like it so I packed extra :laf:
The chalk.........You will be needing that to chalk the lid of the turkey call from time to time on the underside you will see where I have chalked it. :wink:
:roflmao: I hope you all have fun with those.
Nice knife......gives me an Idea :wo:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

pitw

Shoot :sad:  I need another turkey call as that one broke. :argh:

alscalls

:holdon:Send er back and I'll fix or replace free of charge........
PM me with the details and we will fix you right up Barry Maybe its something I can talk ya through... :shrug:
AL

pitw

I think maybe I should explain a bit here.   Don and I put tiny [the turkey] in my pickup so the wife couldn't find her for lockup.  Don took the call and went down in the evergreeen's.  Turrrk,  turk my wife heard and went looking, then over by the coyote bait, then a trip through the carragana's on the way to the pig pen,  this was followed by the bale stack and corral's.  I guess the call ain't broke it's Don and I that are broke as she took it and said we'll never see it again.  Guess it worked but is she pissed.

alscalls

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Tell her not to break it as it could void your warranty  :laf:
AL