• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Has anyone had n e luck at the lbl this year

Started by topdawg, December 11, 2008, 08:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

topdawg

has anyone had n e luck at the lbl this year. I havent seen any post this year about hunting lbl except for the annual lbl trip.I know last year we had few guys that live there had a few post on the board  :shrug:
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

FinsnFur

I think Jimmy broke his foot kicking someones aaaaaaaaaa :shck:

Or  :confused: was it he got his foot broke from getting HIS aaaaaa kicked. Can't remember :doh2: :laf:

But that's probably why he hasn't made any reports himself. I can't recall who else lives near the LBL.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

topdawg

i thought there was a few of us that lived close.... i have yet to go down and hunt this year......... to busy chasing those ducks and geese. i will be down there before too long I'm getting the fever lol
my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

KySongDog

I am planning on going down to LBL as soon as I can get deer and turkey seasons out of the way.    Kaintuckee's late muzzleloader season starts this Saturday.

topdawg

let me know when your heading down and i might be able to hunt with you if you need a partner

KySongDog

Jimmie in Ky

This foot is getting better, but I have only had one oportunity to get up there and that was on the first for an hour or so looking over a new area. I have been roofing for the last couple of weeks and when I get time the weather flat out sucks. Perfect day today and I was sitting on a roof at sunset  :rolleye: The weather for the rest of this weekend will be in the toilet ,according the weather gal on channel six. The way the winds have been blowing for th last week or so you'd think it was earl;y march around here. Jimmie