• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Have you ever shot a yote and it ran off into a hole ????

Started by topdawg, January 05, 2009, 10:17:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

topdawg

my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

Frogman

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

topdawg

my goal: do as much as I can, as fast as I can, for as long as I can, and at the end of the day if I'm not satisfied I will be to wore out to care

Frogman

Not for the faint of heart, I guess there wasn't room in the hole for the dog to turn around??

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

slagmaker

When you want your dog YOU WANT YOUR DOG. I would not have been brave enough to reach into that hole.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

pitw

I have got many coyote's out of a hole just by twisting up six or so strand's of barb wire and running them down the hole, then twist it around to get it tangled up in the fur and pull them out.  Get's right exciting every now and again.  I've done it on dog's that weren't even shot :doh2:.  
I say what I think not think what I say.

topdawg

i have done it with rabbits ...... i think i would of gave it a nother shot of 40 g before draging it out  lol

Yotehntr

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

You might be a red neck if....
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

FinsnFur

Never in a million years :nono:

I got a little adrenaline rush wondering what was going to happen. :laf: And that kid of a gunner made a pretty nice shot, ya got to admit :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

vvarmitr

Friends don't let friends drag coyotes out of holes!  :nofgr:
:laf:  :laf:  :laf:

Wasn't anybody from on here was it? :shrug:

topdawg

you ought to be able to hear that guy clanking around from a mile away "balls of steel"  :laugh2:

KySongDog

I'm rather fond of my HANDS!  No way am I sticking them down a coyote hole.   :nono:

That was pretty cool to watch though.   :laf:

alscalls

This is why I carry a catch pole in my truck......... :eyebrownod:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

possumal

Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

SCcoyotehunter

pitw

I have run down and caught a pup in october full of porcupine quill's and pulled them for him as he wasn't doing to well with them in :doh2:   He only bit me a few times and my buddy a couple.  Out here in the boondock's we use ccritter's for a lot of our entertainment.  [No not that kind of entertainment either :doh2:]
I say what I think not think what I say.