• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Antler crow call

Started by John_NY, February 26, 2009, 06:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John_NY

I haven't made a crow call in quite awhile so today I thought I'd make one from an antler base. Here is what I ended up with.

John

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Silencer

that baby's nice, whats the length of the barrel ?  hows the sound ?  looks a little short but pic's can be missleading.   

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

msmith

Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

John_NY

Quote from: Silencer on February 26, 2009, 06:50:37 PM
that baby's nice, whats the length of the barrel ?  hows the sound ?  looks a little short but pic's can be missleading.   

You're  right it is a short barrel. It's only about 2 inches from the end of the crow guts and a wide barrel. It sounds I guess the best way to describe it as a young crow but use your hand as part of the barrel and you're back in the ball park. LOL

John
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Hidehunter

Looks awesome to me   :yoyo:
Denver                                           

Silencer

:yoyo:  just wondering, not putting your work down at all, very beautiful call, if I had the money I'd pick it up from ya.  Dont see too many antler crow calls, in fact I dont think I've ever seen one  :congrats:

blacky

Complete line of turkey, locator, deer and squirrel calls.
www.genesturkeycalls.com

John_NY

Quote from: Silencer on February 27, 2009, 03:11:43 PM
:yoyo:  just wondering, not putting your work down at all, very beautiful call, if I had the money I'd pick it up from ya.  Dont see too many antler crow calls, in fact I dont think I've ever seen one  :congrats:

Not a problem. I didn't take it as an insult. Besides I've been married for 35 years so I can take anything. I'm immune.   :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

John

wvhillbillyhowler