• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

I think I saw the Easter Bunny, but don't tell LORDAL

Started by Coulter, April 07, 2009, 08:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coulter

Charlie shame on you for looking here you're gonna ruin your surprise :noway:

Here are some calls that have been a looonnngg time in the making for Charlie and are finally being shipped out my door tomorrow. He's getting the Voyageur short box made from Bloodwood and spalted Black Elm, A Toxin friction (slate) call made from Bloodwood w/ a bloodwood striker and an extra spalted maple striker, and last but not least a bloodwood Corvus crow call. Thank you Charlie now make sure you send some pictures of that big Boss Tom you call into the gun. Don't forget to include the calls in the picture too :biggrin:

Bills Custom Calls

http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

iahntr

Very nice batch of calls !
I really like the spalted striker
and the box call.
Scott
Scott

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

That there is a very impressive easter basket :yoyo: :yoyo:.  Enjoy the heck out of it Lordal :wink:  I noticed that the slate doesn't have the arrow on it now though. :doh2:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Coulter

Thanks guys...and that missing arrow turkey track was just luck of the draw Barry. I have some slates that have it and some that don't.

Todd Rahm

Yeah, I'm not a turkey hunter....................yet, but calls like that would sure fire me up to be an avid one.   :shck:

Frogman

You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Hidehunter

Denver                                           

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

LORDDAL

I didnt peek honest injun  :yoyo:  :shck: :biggrin:  :eyebrow: ok ya got me I peeked and man all I can say is SWEET lookin forward to getin my mitts on them beauties and you know if I luck into a tom I will definatly bet gettin you some pics and I will make that my American Express call set ya know I wont leave home without em  :biggrin: :highclap:
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

Hidehunter

You know LORDDAL, I dont think we live that far apart, I think I could manage to swing by and borrow them calls in a couple weeks  :eyebrow:
Denver                                           

LORDDAL

Quote from: Hidehunter on April 09, 2009, 07:16:14 PM
You know LORDDAL, I dont think we live that far apart, I think I could manage to swing by and borrow them calls in a couple weeks  :eyebrow:
good luck finding me then got the first 2 weeks off I will be in da woods  :biggrin: but your welcome to tag along if want to where abouts you located maybe we can do a hunt or 2
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Coulter

I knew you wouldn't be good and not look :nono: For shame :nofgr:

Enjoy them...they should be there today or tomorrow. Do they deliver mail on Good Friday :confused:

Hidehunter

Quote from: LORDDAL on April 09, 2009, 09:26:51 PM
where abouts you located maybe we can do a hunt or 2

I'm from Craigsville...Due to work I'm only gonna get to hunt a couple saturdays :sad2:

I may just catch a stomach virus about the 27th though   :innocentwhistle:
Denver                                           

LORDDAL

got them today Steve and man oh man the pics just dont do them justice they are all beautys and the sound is just plain WOW thanks made for a great early easter

Hidehunter heck yeah Craigsville your close enough to almost hit with a rock we will have to get together some time do some fisihin and huntin take the kids fishin Logan love to wet a line  :yoyo:

Coulter

Hidehunter

Sounds great LORDAL.  Havent had much time hear lately cause Ive been doing some home improvement work but should be finished within the next week or week and a half  :yoyo:
Denver