• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

new toy

Started by straycat, June 10, 2009, 12:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

straycat

Just arrived today.

"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

Hawks Feather

That looks like fun.  Do the pieces fit together?   :wink:

Actually, did you knock it down to swap out the trigger or did you buy all the parts and are putting it together on your own?

Jerry

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

straycat

Puttin' it together myself [ I think ],just got all the parts I ordered in Dec. Its been a lloooonnnnngggggg wait.
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

weedwalker

That will be a nice one when you get it together. :yoyo:
Now if you can just find ammo for it.

Yotehntr

:shrug: Not going to give us a run down of the parts? Looks sharp, a real coyote killer in the make!
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

golfertrout

i'll take one also :hahaha:

FinsnFur

Oh mannnn that bad boys gonna be sweet. I wondered where you disappeared to. Now i know...you was trying to figure that thing out. :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

straycat

I've not been on the net much in the past few months.

Its a lower I picked up locally and the rest I orderered thru Model 1 sales.Just a standard carbine but with a 16" target crown muzzle chambered in 7.62 x 39 with 30 rounders.

I think I have the ammo problem taken care of.................got about 1500 -2000 rds put back.

Frogman

Cool, ARs are fun!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

HaMeR

Sweet rig Stray!!!  :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

weedwalker

I don't think I've seen one of those in a 7.62x39. :wo: I bet that 16" bbl will sound like a cannon going off. :shck:

LORDDAL

Quote from: weedwalker on June 11, 2009, 06:19:00 AM
I don't think I've seen one of those in a 7.62x39. :wo: I bet that 16" bbl will sound like a cannon going off. :shck:
Ican attest to that fact my Bushmaster has a 16" and in 5.56 the things louder than my 30-06
there's something you better understand about me, 'cause it's important and one day your life may depend on it. I am definitely a madman with a box!

Proud member of Bills Custom Calls Pro Staff

Yotehntr

Sound great Straycat!
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

KySongDog

If ya want to hear "loud" ya need to listen to my Kel Tec PLR16.  Nine inch barrel .223.   :shck:

Bopeye

Hope that doesn't kick too hard for ya man. It is a sweet rig.  :yoyo:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

bushmaster

Quote from: Semp on June 16, 2009, 09:14:38 AM

If ya want to hear "loud" ya need to listen to my Kel Tec PLR16.  Nine inch barrel .223.   :shck:

And if ya want to hear "loudER" just try out the .338 :hahaha:
That AR is everything it should be without the disappointment of the .223
So Model1 took THAT long to deliver??
"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.