• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Where's the REAL COYOTE HUNTERS?

Started by Bopeye, February 04, 2008, 07:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

I read post after post, year after year about guys killing all these coyotes. I think it's time some of these "real pros" show up and teach me how to take coyotes at the LBL. Coyotes at LBL are about like the coyotes where I live. Love to live in the thick crap and love laughing at my fatazz.

I hear all this crap about how to take 'em. Next year at the LBL, come an get three or four in two days like you say you do all the time and I will heed more of what you have to say.  :wink:

It's easy to talk chit if ya never have to show up in company and get skunked just like the rest of us. I reckon a reputation truly is the hardest thing a man can try and carry.
:innocentwhistle: :readthis:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

straycat

Quote from: Bopeye on February 04, 2008, 07:06:12 PM
I reckon a reputation truly is the hardest thing a man can try and carry.

Yeah........and after Sat. night you got a BIG one to carry ! :readthis:
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

Jeb

Tough crowd , tough crowd  :biggrin: . I think our buddy Bop has been framed  :wo:
                     Jeb

HaMeR

Sorry I couldn't make it this year Bop!!  :sad:  But I gots pictures of both my coyotes if ya wanna see em!!  :shrug:

Just lemme know Buddy!!  :eyebrow:   :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Bopeye

Quote from: HaMeR on February 04, 2008, 07:54:54 PM
Sorry I couldn't make it this year Bop!!  :sad:  But I gots pictures of both my coyotes if ya wanna see em!!  :shrug:

Just lemme know Buddy!!  :eyebrow:   :laf:

Hamer........ :confused: ...........ya know dang good and well....... :wo: .........oh.......... :doh2:
OK.........show me the pictures....... :laf:

Bopeye

Quote from: straycat on February 04, 2008, 07:25:41 PM
Quote from: Bopeye on February 04, 2008, 07:06:12 PM
I reckon a reputation truly is the hardest thing a man can try and carry.

Yeah........and after Sat. night you got a BIG one to carry ! :readthis:

BITE ME STRAY    :laf: :laf:

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Bopeye

FinsnFur

eyyyyy Glen you were holding out on us  :shck: I dont recall seeing that first one. :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

onecoyote

REAL COYOTE HUNTERS?...............I think you may have a few of them on this site.

THO Game Calls

So because we dont go to the LBL we are not "real coyote hunters"  ???

Because we help people on the board with their questions as best we can we are all talk and no acton?

Hmmmmm ..... what't that sign in your Avitar say?

AL

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Kuipdog

:confused: I don't claim to be a pro at hunting coyotes, but I do give it my best shot!!! If I don't kill tons of coyotes so be it, I still got out and did it. And in case you didn't know, I am paralyzed from the waist down!! I hate it when people give me crap about hunting and not killing something!! Some people forget how difficult it can be for some to get out and hunt. If it was just about the killing I think I would quit hunting all together!!! Some people are just narrow minded about hunting and the true reward of hunting.

keekee

The LBL is a different ball game for sure. I hunted the TN side this year targeting Bobcats for Muss but I will say, I only seen one fresh set of fresh Coyote tracks in two days of hunting. I wasn't in the areas that I would of been if looking for Coyotes but still one set of fresh tracks? I didn't see much small game either, one rabbit crossing the road and one squirrel. I seen a ton of deer and Turkey but not much small game at all.

Maybe just the areas I was in, not sure. But I would of thought I would of seen allot more sign over there than I did. I would like to see a population study on the Tn side of the LBL. From what I seen this year, the KY side has it beat hands down on Coyotes and Cats. I know they let the Beavers flood one of the best cat areas I found over there.

To be honest if I was looking for numbers the LBL would be the last place I would pick, I would stay on my home turf were the odds and work in preparation for the season would be in my favor.

We had some guys do real good there this year. First cats first Coyotes. I thought for the area we were all hunting the count was pretty good! The LBL gets hunted allot harder than people think, and the winds there are killer, not counting the hikers, other hunters and horse riders. This place has people in the woods year around about every day.

Brent

Silencer

put some wings on them dogs and I might do alright  :eyebrow:

canine

Damnit Bop, some of us have to work  :pout:

I see you came back a movie star  :biggrin: :yoyo:

JD

Bopeye

Some of ya need to get your damn feelings off your sleeves. Some of the most bullshit answers I ever heard and the guys that responded weren't even people I had in mind.
:rolleye:

KySongDog

Bop, what ya have hee-ah is fay-yah to comune-i-kate.   :readthis:

Ya got some of these boys a thinkin youse are talkin about 'em and I KNOWS YA AIN'T, SON.   :nono:

Dad

Silencer

I know what ya meant maybe, I just wanted to comment back to try n be funny  :biggrin:

HaMeR

Jim-- That one came in in August while I was groundhog hunting. I had just gotten a new hand call & grabbed it out of the truck to see how it sounded when low & behold here comes a pair to my right from upwind. I clocked the 1st one with the FireBall & the 2nd one lit the afterburners & was G O N E!!  :laf:  And right where I'm standing in the 1st pic is where I was setting for the 2nd coyote. Just to the right of me in the woodsline. There was at most 50yds between the 2 shots.

I gotcha Bop!!  :biggrin: Kinda like you "LBL SUX" post.  :wink: Thats why I posted what I did AND the pics of BOTH my coyotes!!  :roflmao: These 2 lucky incidents doesn't make me a professional but I thought I would have some fun with your post.  :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

2014-15 TBC-- 11

bigben

"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.