• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

any ohio state buckeye fans on here

Started by markTNhunter, March 20, 2011, 05:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyfuzzyface

Quote from: Hawks Feather on March 21, 2011, 04:46:56 PM
I guess we will just have to wait and see how this game turns out.  Not being the type that likes to take another person's money, maybe something like the loser dresses up as a lady and spends a day at work that way. . . . . . .

Jerry

Jerry what color dress are you wearing monday !!!  :laf: :laf:
Fuzzy

KySongDog

coyote101

It was a good game and could easily have gone the other way with that last shot.  :whew: :whew: Looking forward to North Carolina.

GO CATSGO CATS

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

pitw

Quote from: coyote101 on March 25, 2011, 11:12:57 PM
It was a good game and could easily have gone the other way

Quit being so politically correct for Pete's sake. :pout:
I say what I think not think what I say.

markTNhunter

:highclap: cats didnt think they could do great game :shrug:

Hawks Feather

Quote from: kyfuzzyface on March 25, 2011, 11:07:31 PM
I guess we will just have to wait and see how this game turns out.  Not being the type that likes to take another person's money, maybe something like the loser dresses up as a lady and spends a day at work that way. . . . . . .

Jerry

I am thinking the pink one with the lace and ruffles.  I do have to admit that it was a rather low trick on my part and I was hoping someone would really take me up on the bet.  The trick is that I am retired and won't need to to anywhere on Monday so I could wear a dress or anything and won't be seen.

Jerry   aka: sneaky OSU fan.

coyote101

Quote from: pitw on March 25, 2011, 11:24:34 PM
Quote from: coyote101 on March 25, 2011, 11:12:57 PM
It was a good game and could easily have gone the other way

Quit being so politically correct for Pete's sake. :pout:

Not PC at all, just a statement of fact. The three point shot taken by the OSU player in the final seconds of the game missed by only an inch or so. If it had gone in OSU would have won by a point. It was a good game, just too close for comfort for a UK fan.

Pat 
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

kyfuzzyface

Quote from: Hawks Feather on March 26, 2011, 08:30:03 AM
Quote from: kyfuzzyface on March 25, 2011, 11:07:31 PM

Jerry

I am thinking the pink one with the lace and ruffles.  I do have to admit that it was a rather low trick on my part and I was hoping someone would really take me up on the bet.  The trick is that I am retired and won't need to to anywhere on Monday so I could wear a dress or anything and won't be seen.

Jerry   aka: sneaky OSU fan.

I am in the same boat Jerry, the only ones that would have seen me was the cattle and my dog. Heck they don't care how I dress as long as I feed them  :alscalls: :alscalls:

It was a well played game !!!! OSI has nothing to be ashame of.
I hope Ky they can play as well Sunday
Fuzzy

Hawks Feather

So now that the POWER HOUSE teams are out (or at least the ones we like to think of as the power house teams) any predictions on tonights game?  Personally I would like to see Butler win it.  Nothing like a "lower ranked" team taking the title.

Jerry

kyfuzzyface

Fuzzy

coyote101

If my guys can't win then I'm for the underdog. So.... Go BUTLER!

Pat
NRA Life Member

coyote101

Man was that ever UGLY!  :puke: :puke: But congratulations to UConn, NCAA champions.  :congrats: :congrats:

Pat
NRA Life Member

Hawks Feather

UGLY is a very kind way to describe that game.  At least there were some GREAT games prior to the final.  The U-Conn win will make my son-in-law happy, but I don't think he will be pleased with how they played.

Jerry