• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Official Weigh in Thread

Started by FinsnFur, May 22, 2007, 11:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bills Custom Calls

It has been said Stu but it still sucks

You guys don't have to worry about me wining this I have my next few weekends booked full so I will take last place now and ya'all can fight for first been fun though
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call

awh

No, not laughing at all. If you need a camera to finish up just let me know & I'll send ya one. Memory card and all.  :yoyo: Shoot me an address to ship it to and I can get the wife to mail it before she goes to work today.

Jim, Cam had some fish yesterday and I think you may have gave them to me or not added them yet.  :wink: (Never mind, I see where you added them under his name against another 6-10 entry)

Edited to say I'm blind and stupid at times. See note above...... :doh2:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

studabaka

Thanks guys ....... it does suck........ but stuff happens  :shrug:

Danny, thanks for the offer  :congrats: The one I had has a few years of good service to it's credit and I had been thinking of getting a new one. Just hadn't planned on having a stupid move being the reason too  :doh2:

Keep fishing cause that fat lady ain't sung yet  :eyebrow:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

awh

If ya need this camera till you find what you want just let me know. I'd be more than happy to send her to ya. Don't want ya to miss out. It's the camera me and Cam have been using, so it works, for those of ya that had that other thought going through your mind.....lol. I have two of the same camera's and this just happens to be the one we carry all the time , the other is more or less the wife's. But she'll never miss it. :innocentwhistle:

Besides, the wife has to work tonight so what shall me and Cam do???? :confused: I think we'll fish till midnight since I don't have to come in to this wonderful office tomorrow. Carp till dark, then cats till Cam drops. And Saturday I'll see if we can talk her into mowing the yard while we put some new line on.  :shck: Yeah right, not even going to ask her that as I Cherish my life. :biggrin:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

KySongDog

Here's an idea Stu.......if ya got a cell phone it probably has a camera in it.  Not the best quality but it works.  Just a thought.   :wo:

awh

studabaka

Just one to post today. I had a choice of figuring out how to use this new camera or catch an hour of fishing. Easy choice. So only a pick of the one I kept..... but I'm back in business  :biggrin:

This is actually todays fish jim. I forgot to update my cardboard.
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

FinsnFur

Gotch'ya  :wink: welcome back too. That fish has got some distinct markings dont it? Cool!
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

studabaka

awh

NIce haul Stu. I'll post mine later as the wife is yelling for us to come on so we can go out to eat.

studabaka

studabaka

weedwalker

Nice fish Stu.  :yoyo: I bet the lake level went down 3" when you pulled them out. :congrats:
Did you weigh the big one?

studabaka

Thanks.... big one looked to be about 6 lbs on the deliar.

FinsnFur

Geeeez Stu, your really starting to irritate me. I thought that was the one advantage I had over most of you. The ability and the resources to land monster bass.

Your beyond getting lucky at this point, you got it going on. Therefore your being disqualified from the tournament.

:confused:   :holdon: Sorry...thought I was back on PM for a sec  :laf:

Nice fish! AGAIN!  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

studabaka

:biggrin: ....... it's just luck, but lucks ok.... I'll take it. Thanks  :wink:

awh

Well heres this weekends catch. We've been busy so I am just now getting time to post.

Took Cam to the ponds Friday night to do a little night fishing. They were hitting top water pretty good and ended up with a bat in the line around 11:00....

Lil-Man

Here's mine. I stayed with my cousin some this weekend and didnt get to fish alot. Next week I'm going to pass dad. :biggrin: :wink: :eyebrow:

Take a kid hunting!
I'm a kid :)-

FinsnFur

:confused: :confused:
I'm adding Cam's here in a sec Danny. I think you need to regroup and post your batch again. I got down as far as the 7th picture and spotted 3 duplicates pics already.
1&4 the same
2&6 the same
3&7 the same
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

awh

Fixed. I was half asleep and posted the fish twice from 6-14?? They had already been posted on 6-14,  :doh2: Also had one of the carp towards the bottom that got two pics took, one by Cam, that I did not notice till now. Took it out as well.