Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

awh

Nope. Just to tired when posting to think.
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

studabaka

:confused:   :sleep: Well maybe a little break would help ya with that being tired. You have my permission to take the rest of the week off  :innocentwhistle:

Ya may need to rest your arms and replace your line from all those lunkers   :hahaha: :shck:

:biggrin:
"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

awh

Too late. New line was put on the poles today. Flyrods included. I took care of the mowing as well. So...the rest of the week is devoted to that lunker that awaits... :roflmao:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

awh

Here's this afternoons catch. But before I post the pics I have a story to share.
I have as friend that is always telling these tales. To date he has backed everyone of them. Well, for the last 3 years he has been telling us that some how or another he is kin to Wade Boggs or his wife. That he has drank beer with him several times. I get home from work today and was helping the wife finish supper and the phone rings. Tis the friend. He asks me if I remember the tales he has always told and I tell him yeah. He asks if he can bring some people down to the ponds to fish with us. So I say yes of course. Well, we eat, then head out to do some fishing. We arrive to see several trucks from Florida. I smile. I am a Yankee fan from a very young age.  :biggrin: But then my heart is broken as it's just Wades brother in law. So I talk to him a while to make sure the story jives, and it does. So as they are getting ready to leave he tells me that he is going to talk to Wade about our fishing hole and see if he won't come up and do a little fishing and hunting this fall with us. I told him that would be fine, but I wasn't holding my breath. He laughed and promised that if he didn't get him here, he would bring me and Lil-man there in Florida to meet him and at least fish. (I'm like a kid at Christmas now.... :biggrin:)

Now, Here's the fish for Mr. Stu. And by the way, before it rained us out the fish were hitting like never before. Dave's kids caught a crap load using night crawlers. But then again me and Cam usually stick to the fake bait.

By the way, I did mention to Dave that FNF is the place to be.  :biggrin: :yoyo:

Edited to fix typos. (Yeah, I can't spell or use the spell check at times...)

awh

Jim, Site won't let me log out so Cam can log in to post his catch. I'll go ahead and post it here.

Cam's fish for 6-19-07

FinsnFur

Wont let you log out?  :laf: It's a conspiricy man  :innocentwhistle:

Nice pile of bass by the way.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

studabaka

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

FinsnFur

You guys are having tooooooooooo much fun with these bass.  :madd:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

awh

It's all in how you hold your mouth Jim.  :roflmao:

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

awh

:doh2: .......Please tell me you've heard that expression before. :confused:

KySongDog

Quote from: awh on June 21, 2007, 07:55:06 AM
:doh2: .......Please tell me you've heard that expression before. :confused:

Same for hammering nails.  Don't hold your mouth right and you'll smash a thumb.   :biggrin:

FinsnFur

Yeah, my grampa used to tell me that all the time when I fish with him as a kid.  :laf:

I just wanted to rattle ya....and it worked :innocentwhistle:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

awh

Well, Here's the last length in for the contest. I hooked a big trout , 22-24" long....but it got off. Cam was trying to get the net on it but we were just to slow.

FinsnFur

Oh man you found some gooooooood fish didnt ya.  :yoyo:
Trout fishing is a whole different form of fishing. Nice job.  :congrats:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

studabaka

awh

Dang Stu, you hauled in some nice ones today. :highclap:

studabaka

Thanks. Not enough to knock you out of the cat bird seat I don't think, but at least I'll be well fed  :biggrin:

FinsnFur

What's the scoop on the last three Stu?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers