• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

The First World Predator Hunting Expo

Started by FinsnFur, March 15, 2008, 09:42:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawks Feather

Quote from: FinsnFur on August 21, 2008, 07:57:09 PM
You know I'd have to walk around with the lap top, with the cam mounted to the bill of my hat :yoyo: :biggrin: :laf: :shrug:

You know that could get you in a LOT of trouble with some of the ladies.  Maybe you could just pull the brim of your hat down over your eyes and tell them that this will keep you from looking at their ______ well, you know.    :biggrin:

Jerry

DirtyDog

Jim......they told us ahead of time, that you will not be allowed to bring the stick with mirrors and cameras on it.  :roflmao:

FinsnFur

I'll see if I can get someone to take a pic of me like on the beach that day. :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

This time I'll be mooning the PM booth :yoyo: :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nailbender

So when is the calling contest??  I might be down Sat., may take a load to Abilene and swing though on the way back. Anybody got an extra bunk, want to split a room Sat.? 

alscalls

Quote from: FinsnFur on August 21, 2008, 09:35:08 PM
I'll see if I can get someone to take a pic of me like on the beach that day. :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

DO IT!!!!!! I Dare ya............ :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

MDM

Quote from: alscalls on August 22, 2008, 03:50:12 AM
Quote from: FinsnFur on August 21, 2008, 09:35:08 PM

DO IT!!!!!! I Dare ya............ :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Heck i'll pay ya

DirtyDog

I am gonna stay away from that one........ :puke:

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

cathryn

Double darrs go fiirst, lol. thats what my sis used to always say  :biggrin:

nor-cal yote

to everyone that made the expo possible I would like to thank. It was my first vacation in quite a while. I met some of the best people in the industry, the guys at western river were just as nice as could be. The guys from eastern coyotes. com the best! I'm so glad I went and met these great people! Oh also I won one of CZ rifles, I never win anything.
never yell whoa in a horse race

DirtyDog

Chris!!!!!!!

Welcome, glad you found us.

Fellas, Chris is one of the perps who aided to my delinquency on Saturday night.  :nono: We sat and drank and closd the bar down on Saturday night.

Hawks Feather

nor-cal yote,

Welcome to FnF and congratulations on your winnings. 

Jerry

DirtyDog

He is by far the luckiest son of a gun I have ever met. He ended up with 2 door prizes, AND the rifle!  :shck:

KySongDog

Quote from: DirtyDog on August 26, 2008, 11:16:01 AM
He is by far the luckiest son of a gun I have ever met. He ended up with 2 door prizes, AND the rifle!  :shck:

Hey nor-cal yote

I'll send ya the dollar and I would like for you to buy me my next Powerball ticket please.   :biggrin:

And welcome to FnF! 

Semp

Bopeye

Welcome to the board Nor-cal......... :yoyo:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

FinsnFur

Welcome aboard Chris. I was going to ask if you was the Chris we ate supper with that night at the Sheraton, when I seen your post in the "tell us about you" thread.

I got ya figured out now though  :eyebrownod:
It was good meeting you. After talking to you a while and listening to you a while out there, I've decided that I could easily share many stands with a person like you. Laid back, not modest, easy to get along with, and full of good stories.

Again welcome to the board...make yourself at home.

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

CCP

Welcome Chris don't know how I missed this post.

QuoteI've decided that I could easily share many stands with a person like you.

Same here Chris is laid back and easy to talk and cut up with. I think he will fit right in with the guys at LBL. Iam doing everything I can to get him to come out. I still owe him a few beers. :biggrin:

Once again WELCOME to the board Chris

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

nor-cal yote

Hey CCP,   could you give me a little more info on the LBL it sounds like a blast. I would really like to attend if possible. Once again I would like to thank you and Arron for the video. I would like to thank Jim for the hat also. It was great meeting you guys at the expo. I had the best time there, can't wait until next year. Ive hunted three times since Ive been back. Two coyotes and called three bobcats in, cant shoot them until later. Both coyotes were just pups, but its still fun shooting them anyways. Temp was in the high 90's , I did not think I would get any thing to come to the call, but they were young and stupid. well hope to here more about the LBL 
never yell whoa in a horse race