Main Menu

Black Coyote

Started by JohnP, September 18, 2009, 10:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weedwalker

Those were some good pics. I forgot all about those. :yoyo:

KySongDog

Quote from: Semp on September 19, 2009, 05:31:32 AM
Check out this thread, John.   Several pics of black coyotes there.

http://finsandfur.net/forums/index.php?topic=6959.0

Hey Weedwalker.......    :biggrin:

weedwalker

Semp, what else can I say but  :doh2:   :nono:

JohnP

Some nice looking coyotes.  Thanks for sharing all those pictures, now I am more determined to get one.  I noticed cc shot one in Georgia.  I was at Fort Benning for a while and did some calling and even killed a few but never saw a black one.  
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Jimmie in Ky

I could show you right where one is if he is still alive.Sorry rascal woke me from aperfectly good nap one afternoon  :rolleye: Jimmie

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Carolina Coyote

JP, Our Club Property is about 30 miles from Augusta Ga. Another Black Coyote was spotted last year  near where Ronnie and I killed the last one also one was spotted near where I live this year, a place Ronnie and I have called several times, I actually called up a Black Coyote on this property 2 years ago and my shooter missed him, it seems there are more Blacks in this part of the country. If ever in the area give us a call and we will take you around and see if you can call one up. cc

JohnP

Don't be surprised if one of these days you get a phone call, keep the beer cold.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Carolina Coyote

bushmaster

Ya know, I'm about 20 minutes from SC just east of charlotte.
"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.

centerfire_223

Come on down and hunt with us, whenever you can.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

vvarmitr

Quote from: centerfire_223 on October 01, 2009, 04:55:36 AM
If you don't jump at this Bushy your a schmuck! :eyebrownod:

If I lived any where around Charlotte I'd be looking for any excuse to get away! :puke:

And BTW if you take the long way around Charlotte you might get there sooner. :huh:
:laf:

possumal

vvarmitr , what did poor old Charlotte do to you? Throw you over for another feller?  :roflmao: She spoke highly of you, even said you were the best of the best!   :laf: :eyebrownod: :nono:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

bushmaster

Just say when!!  I can do any saturday you want to.  where exactly are ya?

bushmaster

Quote from: vvarmitr on October 01, 2009, 08:03:48 AM
If you don't jump at this Bushy your a schmuck! :eyebrownod:

If I lived any where around Charlotte I'd be looking for any excuse to get away! :puke:

And BTW if you take the long way around Charlotte you might get there sooner. :huh:

Make no mistake vic, I am poised to jump at this like an olympic sprinter.  My folks live in midland, which is a country town. I had to move into charlotte when i entered the baby phase due to a deal on my condo from a family friend.  After being robbed and warding off robbers, i have decided that i will no longer wait for an opportunity to move back into the sticks.  I will go after it with a stick. 

centerfire_223

I live really close to Clemson, in a little small town called Six Mile. Let the deer season crowd get out of the woods. Then it will be time to hit it. PM me a phone number and we can talk over when you can come down.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

centerfire_223

VV when are you going to get to come back down this away? Hopefully I can make a hunt with you and CC this time.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

coyote101

Quote from: centerfire_223 on October 02, 2009, 05:01:02 AM
I live really close to Clemson, in a little small town called Six Mile. Let the deer season crowd get out of the woods. Then it will be time to hit it. PM me a phone number and we can talk over when you can come down.

Ronnie,

I have a brother in law who is a professor at Clemson and lives in Seneca. Maybe we can link up if I get down that way sometime.  

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

centerfire_223

Cool give me a holler when your headed this way. I only live about 12 miles from Seneca and some of my best hunting spots are almost in the city limits of Seneca.

We won't hold the Clemson thing against to brother in law.  :biggrin:
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

vvarmitr

Quote from: centerfire_223 on October 02, 2009, 05:02:31 AM
VV when are you going to get to come back down this away? Hopefully I can make a hunt with you and CC this time.
If & when I get to hunt w/ Carl again you're more than welcome to tag along. ;yes;
I'll just have to see what the new year brings. :shrug:

Quote from: possumal on October 01, 2009, 09:33:53 AM
vvarmitr , what did poor old Charlotte do to you?
My dear marsupial friend: apparently you haven't tried driving through Chaslotte.  :rolleye:
Outta appreciation of you I ask that you stay clear of Charlotte cause you know how you 'possums & roads don't mix. :sad:
:laf: :wink: