• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Black Coyote

Started by JohnP, September 18, 2009, 10:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolina Coyote

VV,Ronnie, To line up a Coyote  Hunt in Georgia at the Wanderosia we need to look at February or March as after Deer season we have a couple of Rabbit Hunts and there's usually a big crowd so no accommodations would be available  and I would have access to more area to hunt, I haven't done any calling this season so far to try and keep from educating the young and dumb ones nor have I seen a lot of sign but have not really scouted that much. CC

possumal

vvarmitr , you rascal you.  I have driven through Charlotte and all around the inner city when the Ky. team featuring Jamal Mashburn beat the ACC teams like a drum, and this old possum had no trouble at all avoiding the normal pitfalls that seem to follow my kinfolks all over our highway systems.

Now, that was in Charlotte, but I can't really say I was ever in Chaslotte.  What part of the state is Chaslotte located?  :roflmao: :roflmao:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

vvarmitr

That's what I'm trying to tell  ya.  Stay outta Chaslotte.  Charlotte's evil twin. :sad3:
:innocentwhistle:

bushmaster

I thought charlotte was the evil one :shrug:
Judging by the bastards who stole my ithi :argh:ca
"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.

cathryn

Jerry caught one in Mississippi a couple years ago and yes it was a coyote and not a dog.

weve talked about the different color phases of coyotes before and hes trapped and hunted all across the country and he said he has never seen one out west, ever.

dont know why but hes trapped alot on wyoming an din colorado before they banned it there and hes never seen one out there.

hes caught a couple thousand coyotes in his trapping career too so hes seen alot of em.

any of you guys west of the Mississippi or the Rocky Mountains ever seen any out your way?

JohnP

Quote from: cathryn on October 06, 2009, 12:53:17 PM

any of you guys west of the Mississippi or the Rocky Mountains ever seen any out your way?

Cathryn - I have been calling for over 50 years, in almost every state of the union and not only have I never shot one I in fact have never seen one.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

bushmaster

your not gonna believe me, but i saw one on my way home from the gun store this evening.  He crossed the road at a low spot with a creek running under a small bridge.  The side he came from has a huge thicket and he crossed into a cattle farm.  It looked like he had the lighter color on his sides.
"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.

Wolfwoman

I've made a black yote into a hat, stupid that I didn't take a pic...
If it can be made from fur I can make it!!

Send me a fur and I will made you a hat or mitts for $50