• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Official Weigh in Thread

Started by FinsnFur, May 22, 2007, 11:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

awh

Nah...were just starting to fish some different holes. Tomorrow is a place the is remote and should be fun to say the least. The trip to it and the company will make it worth it if we catch nothing at all. (I can't get over what all he talks about while slinging a lure....LOL) But lilman did say he was wanting 300" tomorrow. So It might be a long long day on the mountain.
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

studabaka

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

studabaka

"If your argument can only be made or expressed by putting someone else down, then it probably ain't worth spit." -- MicheGoodStone SA Pro Staff

FinsnFur

Holy crap! Fish fry at STU'S!!! :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Stu,

Let us know when they are cleaned and we will all be over to help eat them.   :congrats:

Jerry

awh

Holy smokes batman.......

Stu, please take us fishing with you.....LOL Good haul. We have a few but for some reason I can't get photobucket to work right now. I'll post them from work tomorrow if it's up and running then. Cam just spent $75 bucks on a Bass pro order, so in the next few days he is going to be hitting it hard to break in the new equipment... :biggrin:  And guess what I got for an early fathers day gift....Yeap, new reel. So I'll be with him. :innocentwhistle:

My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.

studabaka

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: New Gear  :yoyo: :highclap:

You guys are welcome anytime..... to fish.... eat fish..... or just shoot the breeze.

FinsnFur

He's only saying that Danny because he knows he wont be home anyway  :iroll: He'll be out fishin  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

awh

I hear ya Jim. Heck, If me and Cam go there to fish , won't be no biggins left. Stu done rounded them all up .LOL

Here's the catch from yesterday, 6-10-07...

We went to a place we haven't fished in a long long time, only to find out they would not hit crap. But we did see a few deer and got a pic of one. It's in the center of the photo. (And we caught two more turtles.) No pic cause Cam said they didn't count....LMAO)

Lil-Man

Here's Lil-mans, I told him I would post them for him after I got them through Photobucket.

Since they were not hitting at the first place, We went to the ponds below the house again.
Take a kid hunting!
I'm a kid :)-

studabaka

Looks like I'm not the only one that got a bit of sun this weekend..... man it was hot  :whew:

Nice catch. Looks like your finding a few nice cats.

awh

Quote from: studabaka on June 11, 2007, 10:25:42 AM
Looks like I'm not the only one that got a bit of sun this weekend..... man it was hot  :whew:

Stu....I got cooked. I'll never remove my watch again while the sun is shining. I look like I'm wearing a pink bracelet now... :rolleye: Yesterday's first stop was at the local store to pick up some spf50 sunscreen. Should have been Saturdays 1st stop.

Jimmie in Ky

Ya know what I got for wanting to mess with Stu's head? Around fifty that were no bigger than a tablespoon. That's what I get for wanting to be mean. I lost a nice blue and a fair sized flathead right at the bank when th hooks straightened out. And we mustn't forget the 2 pound drum . Nearly all of them were pumpkinseeds and longears . Shame I am not still trapping, there would have been enough to make some fish oil  :nono: Jimmie

studabaka

It's a killer when ya fight a nice one all the way in only to have them break free on that last wiggle before you can get your hands on them  :madd:

I do some of my 'best' muttering at those times  :shck:

awh

Yeap....The only thing worse than that was the chill that ran up my spine when I saw Jimmie had posted in here again. First thought was, Ol crap.....He got the camera back.....LOL

FinsnFur

Just checkin in.
I gotta run a load of material back to the yards and I'll get you guys weighed in when I get back.
Nice little mess of fish by the way.  :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

studabaka

awh

Dang Stu....A nice kitty and some crappie to boot. When do we need to have the oil hot for the fish fry? (insert smiley licking it's lips)?

studabaka

A bit of bad luck this evening. Got out on a nice pond and realized I forgot my camera  :doh2:

All I got to show is a few I kept cause they were hooked hard.

weedwalker

Stu, You've already got more days scratched off that FnF paper than I get to fish all summer. :sad: A fresh sign would make it easier to look at all those nice fish.  :laf: